Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wheloon freeing natives

I did a quick search and didn't see anything regarding this. Does anyone know any of the skill DC's required to free natives? I have characters with crazy high conc,str, etc and i have never managed to free on in the explorer area. Is it broken?

Thanks
    Mena Illystral
    Thelanis

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Khallaya View Post
    I did a quick search and didn't see anything regarding this. Does anyone know any of the skill DC's required to free natives? I have characters with crazy high conc,str, etc and i have never managed to free on in the explorer area. Is it broken?

Thanks
    I've done it with 60 STR on my Paladin, my rogue also usually gets it with bluff (not sure the exact score but probably somewhere in the 60's)

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I've done it with 60 STR on my Paladin, my rogue also usually gets it with bluff (not sure the exact score but probably somewhere in the 60's)
    Good to know it's not broken i guess. I figured 58 strength would be plenty.
    Mena Illystral
    Thelanis

There is a bit of data on the wiki, but we need more numbers to find out the real DC number. If you fail or succeed on a check, help us filling the numbers.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.