Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

I mostly solo but don't see any reason to make this quest or any others any more solo friendly they are now. Others can do it, and surely the wiki has info on how to do that if you really feel the need to run it alone. I just skip what isn't attractive to run, most of the time that includes quests that require things like several levers or runes done at once. Not like experience is short anymore, farm a quest a few times now then on to another and so on. If need be you just rerun those quests 18 hours later for more exp. Keep the group required stuff, after all this is a MMO game regardless of how much folks like to run solo.

I'm not sure that the quest necessarily needs to be more solo friendly. I do think that any quest with infinitely respawning air elementals on catwalks should die a fiery death in the worst hell imaginable, but whether the quest can be soloed or not isn't a factor in that decision.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    I'm not inviting you to my Twister party then...
    I've seen this Vellrad - you should count your blessings

Just thinking, at least this nerf everything for soloists threads are a change of pace from the rwtd is too hard threads.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Just thinking, at least this nerf everything for soloists threads are a change of pace from the rwtd is too hard threads.
    Ghaeles onn EE would axsplodee the forums with rage. Imagine Their DR- evil+cold iron- set to 40, Searing Light for 600, Immune to Elec, Flesh to Stone, Spell resistance, and EE HP and Saves so you cant really stun or death spell it without a 75 dc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    Ghaeles onn EE would axsplodee the forums with rage. Imagine Their DR- evil+cold iron- set to 40, Searing Light for 600, Immune to Elec, Flesh to Stone, Spell resistance, and EE HP and Saves so you cant really stun or death spell it without a 75 dc.
    Vale needs to be epic'd just for that, the forum entertainment value alone would be worth it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Vale needs to be epic'd just for that, the forum entertainment value alone would be worth it.
    -I'd never get the EE signet stone then *cries*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12