Default Missing weapons..

Logged into one of my alts...my artificer today for the first time since the update figured I would load up his enhancements..

Logged him in and saw he had no crossbow equipped... strange... open up my inventory and noticed his primary weapon a WOP repeater is gone.
    Ghostly of Disruption repeater.. gone..
    3 other repeaters gone.. greater elemental bane, and cant remember the other ones, but every toon has a set of power 5 weapons and then some focus weapons..

My hot bar of weapons and my slots for inventory are suspiciously empty.. I don't usually have empty spots on my hot bar.
    Stanger still most still have the rune half of the sets loaded.

Checked the bank as well and am missing other collected WOP weapons that I had stored.
    Had a full tab of weapons/rune arms now have missing spots on the tab, all the gear tabs are intact, just specific weapons missing, still had the various banishers , and basic holy of PG crossbows.

anyone else notice missing weapons, WOP in particular seems to be the prevalent one..

Bug reported it but I have yet to get anything useful from a bug report, especially for missing gear.
    Last edited by JOTMON; 10-05-2013 at 05:30 PM.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Go to a vendor and check your buy back tab. If stuff gets destroyed you can usually buy it back.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Go to a vendor and check your buy back tab. If stuff gets destroyed you can usually buy it back.
    Nothing as simple as that, all my stuff is locked down and I haven't logged on to this toon in weeks.

This isn't an issue with accidently destroying stuff, I am missing all my disruption and WOP items and other higher level versions of the same that I had on my bank tabs that I had parked for future levels.

Nothing in my buyback tab..
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Community Member evilgardengnome's Avatar

This same thing happened to one of my guildies. His was a GS weapon though, and only that one. He was quite worried about it. He just restarted his client and it returned. My guess is that funny thing happen when we have to log in multiple time to actually play.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

It's simple really, Jot.

The game knows you're just bad at anything other than healing me on your Clonk.
    It's sending you a message here; albeit a rather passive aggressive one.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    It's simple really, Jot.

The game knows you're just bad at anything other than healing me on your Clonk.
    It's sending you a message here; albeit a rather passive aggressive one.
    Must be freeing up my inventory so I have more space to carry soul stones....

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Must be freeing up my inventory so I have more space to carry soul stones....
    So true. Must be tough trying to keep those ChaosKnight gimps alive.
    I've seen Prep's soulstone twice this week alone!
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    I've seen Prep's soulstone twice this week alone!
    If your going to lie at least do it convincingly.