Community Member

Default Turbine, Fix First-Time Login Issues

Turbine, I cannot believe that you still have not fixed first-time login DC problems. This is horrible, widespread and something that should be your top priority. I'm aware there are workarounds, but that isn't the point. "I" can deal with it, but imagine how many people this has driven away. Imagine how many new people start the game and face this the first time they try to create a toon or login to play.

Why hasn't this been fixed? This should be TOP priority.

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Turbine, I cannot believe that you still have not fixed first-time login DC problems. This is horrible, widespread and something that should be your top priority. I'm aware there are workarounds, but that isn't the point. "I" can deal with it, but imagine how many people this has driven away. Imagine how many new people start the game and face this the first time they try to create a toon or login to play.

Why hasn't this been fixed? This should be TOP priority.

They should buy off the people responsible for coming up with the workarounds then put them in place officially. Either put these guys on they payroll (because they are clearly better than the folks doing it currently) or offer a lifetime sub of one time bonus of TP for the effort to help the community.

Turbine, there are people out there than can help you. Maybe you can't afford to pay them in cash, but you have an unlimited virtual currency that costs you essentially nothing to produce that you could "pay" people with to help you with your game. Absolutely free labor from the community who is currently doing it for free as a workaround is a good deal, no?

I just don't want to see this game fail because of a lack of manhours due to crackdowns on $ higher up when other alternatives are available. This game was at one time driven by the community. How about you put your motto "Powered by our fans." into literal use
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen