Default which collectables are worth keeping/turning in?

I pick-up any collectable I come across but I haven't actually used any in a LONG time. I used to quite a bit to get Cure Serious pots and wands but that was literally years ago. I know a lot of the collectors have changed so they now give out augments.

So are any worth keeping and turning in? I'd still be interested in healing items I suppose.

I did a tour of each house earlier today to check out the collectors. Haven't done that in a long time.

I discovered that the vampire collector dude in House J gives out Greater Heroism pots for the low low price of 10 Amulets of the Lost Empire. Pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassJaw View Post
    I did a tour of each house earlier today to check out the collectors. Haven't done that in a long time.

I discovered that the vampire collector dude in House J gives out Greater Heroism pots for the low low price of 10 Amulets of the Lost Empire. Pretty sweet.
    the one that you can trade in for Deathward potion is nice too
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"