Default Did the Dev in charge of the Forum's front page get fired?

Just wondering why, if we're on Update 19.3, there's still a banner for 18.2 and an ad for Otto's Box over on this here page.

Or is that just me?

Quote Originally Posted by jackabat View Post
    The point of being a pure rogue isn't handling traps, it's murdering people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellifera View Post
    Just wondering why, if we're on Update 19.3, there's still a banner for 18.2 and an ad for Otto's Box over on this here page.

Or is that just me?
    Just you.

Forums is at en/forums

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Do you have that page bookmarked? I tried clicking around a bit and I cant seem to navigate to that page without clicking on your link. When I click Community-Forums, it take me here: https://www.ddo.com/en/forums/forum.phpThats if I am logged in or not.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    Do you have that page bookmarked? I tried clicking around a bit and I cant seem to navigate to that page without clicking on your link. When I click Community-Forums, it take me here: https://www.ddo.com/en/forums/forum.phpThats if I am logged in or not.
    I've noticed that recently. I have the community page bookmarked but as far as I can tell it's not accessible from any other pages now.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I've noticed that recently. I have the community page bookmarked but as far as I can tell it's not accessible from any other pages now.
    I remember when the new forums first came out, that was the page it dropped you on. I also remember most of the links were broken... but I dont think I have been to that page since the last forum update.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    It used to be the first option that would appear under "community", above the forum option.
    That page had gone missing in a forum change long ago, then came back with the forum change. And apparently went away silently again.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

See that's exactly why I bookmarked it. I was afraid they'd make it vanish again. Besides the old patch and Store specials, it updates just fine. Nuts. I hope me and my big mouth don't get it taken away again. It's awesome having all the newness in one spot.

Quote Originally Posted by jackabat View Post
    The point of being a pure rogue isn't handling traps, it's murdering people.

I don't have it bookmarked and the banner still says Update 18, Patch 2 Avaible and Ottos stone Aug 9-18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    I don't have it bookmarked and the banner still says Update 18, Patch 2 Avaible and Ottos stone Aug 9-18.
    Same when I click the link provided above. No bookmark here.