Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrOctothorpe View Post
    I was hoping to lower expectations at the start, so I would have room to improve.
    Good plan. Come out looking really bad, that way there is noplace to go but up! ;-)

btw, Really loved Beyond the Rift, at least the first time. It's really neat to get those kinds of lore-explaining quests! But after you've seen it all a few times and you stop noticing little new things in it, it really does get to the point of 'The old geezer is talking, going to go put in a load of laundry'. :-P Would be nice if there was a 'listen to the monolog, or have the entire party gather here to skip it' mechanic.

reading this thread, i didnt understood what i can do with my problem. i had Cabal left on my Saga list. **Note: im talkin about Epic Saga** i run cabal, grab award and still its on the ''to do'' saga list. i run cabal again, this time on EE sience i notice i would get an Elite award if i do so. i complete, grab award, and its still on the Saga ''to do'' list. then i notice that the giant tells me i need to run crucible(which is already on the Epic Elite part of my Saga list) but on the ''to do'' list, it says Cabal. send 2 tickets, both GMs told me i need to submit a report, because they cant help. what should i do?
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing
    My trade list: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-My-Trade-List

nevermind.. i just had to run a Crucible, even it was already ''checked''. few ppl told me that cabal and cricible mess each other up orso, saga-wise but i guess the 2 GMs i asked couldnt tell me that..
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing
    My trade list: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-My-Trade-List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123