Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Heroic GH saga showing incorrect completions

Just noticed that my saga completion list is showing Cabal as completed when it shouldn't be, and showing Crucible as not completed when it should. Anyone know if doing Cabal will log a Crucible completion or some other way to fix it?

This was fixed with the latest patch, but only going forward. If you had previously completed Cabal for One, it will stay that way (and count as if you'd done the other quest).

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by DrOctothorpe View Post
    This was fixed with the latest patch, but only going forward. If you had previously completed Cabal for One, it will stay that way (and count as if you'd done the other quest).
    Ooooo a new dev. Let's all break out the pitchforks and scare him off.

I just completed heroic Cabal for One yesterday. It says I need to finish it and not the Crucible. Are you sure you fixed this? Maybe you only fixed it for the epic saga?

More of a lurker than new. But I'm flattered to be offered the pitchfork treatment.

We'll double-extra check that fix. But the going-forward part holds.

Community Member

I'm certain that all quest completions I have towards the saga were today. And for that matter, how could quest completions prior to the patch be counted at all, seeing as there were no sagas then?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ytteri View Post
    I'm certain that all quest completions I have towards the saga were today. And for that matter, how could quest completions prior to the patch be counted at all, seeing as there were no sagas then?
    between patch 19.2 and 19.3 saga npc's were disabled, but they still kept track of the quests being completed.

and welcome to the forums, skip the pitch forks, grab the popcorn, and please don't take us to seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Ytteri View Post
    Just noticed that my saga completion list is showing Cabal as completed when it shouldn't be, and showing Crucible as not completed when it should. Anyone know if doing Cabal will log a Crucible completion or some other way to fix it?
    I do Cabal and it shows that i have completed Crucible. No idea why it does this but just remember what quest you have done and do the other one to get the completion, in my case its crucible.

Mystery solved: the fix did not make it into 19.3. Our apologies. The quests are just reversed, so saga completion shouldn't be blocked.

Can I take you seriously AND have popcorn? That would be my preference.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Only if I get to put popcorn on the end of my pitchfork! (Speaking of which, I haven't decided what to blame you for yet... How about Defender Paladin's?)

Community Member

Mystery solved: the fix did not make it into 19.3. Our apologies. The quests are just reversed, so saga completion shouldn't be blocked.

You can, but I wouldn't recommend it. The popcorn might get burnt.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Congratulations on your first public outing being a false statement

You're officially my favourite dev ever

So does this mean that if we want to complete the GH saga, but don't want to run crucible, then all we have to do is run cabal now, wait for the fix to go through, and then run it again?

I was hoping to lower expectations at the start, so I would have room to improve.

If you want to blame me for things, may I recommend a handful of quests and a bunch of text, beginning with MotU? Beyond the Rift and What Goes Up are two of the things I'm guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by whomhead View Post
    So does this mean that if we want to complete the GH saga, but don't want to run crucible, then all we have to do is run cabal now, wait for the fix to go through, and then run it again?
    Yes, that is likely to work that way. You may have to wait for the next update, though.

Hey Doc, what are you in charge of? I'd like to know so we can get the proper pitchforks out of the shed.

I was hoping to lower expectations at the start, so I would have room to improve.

If you want to blame me for things, may I recommend a handful of quests and a bunch of text, beginning with MotU? Beyond the Rift and What Goes Up are two of the things I'm guilty of.

Ahhh! Can we blame you for the screwed up CRs in the Web of Chaos chain then? Or just the instant dungeon alert you get in some of the shadowfell quests...

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

You may not want to admit to that. There are some people around here who take typos very seriously.

Does this mean we get to blame you for "The"?

Default People please

No pitchforks for the nice dev.

Give him bunnies.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

How about this? I will take the blame for all of DDO's problems on Wednesdays and Fridays, but nothing is my fault on Tuesdays.

Speaking of which, have a great weekend, everyone!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast