Community Member

Default Tactician - ED Feat & Quivering Palm

Can someone verify whether or not Tactician Ed feat correctly adds 2 DC to my Quivering Palm. I have reset enhancements and destiny trees and find myself 2 DC short of my calculations. I do not have the Flawless Siberys Dragonshard's spare (not even sure you can respec ED Feats actually) to exchange it in and out to check if it is indeed that. It's simply my bad calculations (which I doubt, I have checked multiple times) or it does not work.

I know it should work because it gives +2 to Tactical Feats and Improved Sunder is a Tactical Feat. Per Release notes 19, "The Monk Feat: Quivering Palm now gains DC bonuses from all enhancements, feats, items, and Epic Destiny abilities that increase Sunder DC". I do get +6 from Legendary Tactics in Legendary Dreadnought so I see no reason why it should not work.

Cheers for your collective wisdom all.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrakThor View Post
    Can someone verify whether or not Tactician Ed feat correctly adds 2 DC to my Quivering Palm. I have reset enhancements and destiny trees and find myself 2 DC short of my calculations. I do not have the Flawless Siberys Dragonshard's spare (not even sure you can respec ED Feats actually) to exchange it in and out to check if it is indeed that. It's simply my bad calculations (which I doubt, I have checked multiple times) or it does not work.

I know it should work because it gives +2 to Tactical Feats and Improved Sunder is a Tactical Feat. Per Release notes 19, "The Monk Feat: Quivering Palm now gains DC bonuses from all enhancements, feats, items, and Epic Destiny abilities that increase Sunder DC". I do get +6 from Legendary Tactics in Legendary Dreadnought so I see no reason why it should not work.

Cheers for your collective wisdom all.
    I just got to 26 this life and took Tactician. My palm DC before the feat was 69 and afterward it was 71. Stacks just fine with my dwarven tactics, +10 sunder item, tactics twist, and combat mastery.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mithiirym View Post
    I just got to 26 this life and took Tactician. My palm DC before the feat was 69 and afterward it was 71. Stacks just fine with my dwarven tactics, +10 sunder item, tactics twist, and combat mastery.
    Cheers, back to the drawing board then for figuring out what it is.