Hybrid View

Wink Barbarian soloes Epic Elite Devil Assault, It's True!

Well it was among my plans, probably now a wide range of classes can do this but i still think that on barbarian can be quite of a challenge: it was extremely fun to do it. I had to do some Spawn/Fast kills on last parts in order to avoid problems with casters and elementals but it was all good. Here below some screens and the video of the quest.

Last edited by Zerkul; 10-03-2013 at 11:05 PM.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Can't wait for the video, I'm sure you crushed it.

Grats

Video uploaded.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

You are the best !

The chat is hysterical, basically a mini mirror of forums and half the threads.
    "How do I keep myself up on a monk ?"
    "Get a cleric hire "
    "Hard to heal myself in harder quests "
    "Which quests are hard ? "
    "Your mom "

While a BARBARIAN murders EE by himself. I bet you have to byoh because most clerics faint when they see BARBARIAN UMDing stuff, no ?
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    You are the best !

The chat is hysterical, basically a mini mirror of forums and half the threads.
    "How do I keep myself up on a monk ?"
    "Get a cleric hire "
    "Hard to heal myself in harder quests "
    "Which quests are hard ? "
    "Your mom "

While a BARBARIAN murders EE by himself. I bet you have to byoh because most clerics faint when they see BARBARIAN UMDing stuff, no ?
    I admit it's quite fun with pug clerics: don't run around i don't heal you! While honestly I don't care at all ... Though this barbarian build shines with an healer in group, when you have to worry about only fast kills and DPS it's a real beast.