Default Burning hands and Acid Spray SLA cooldowns not reduced by enhancements

Is this intended? Is it a bug? My burning hands SLA has a cooldown of 8 seconds even with 3/3 for the enhancement, and the acid spray is 12 second with 3/3. The tooltip claims they should both be 4 seconds. Am I missing something?

I did a quick google search and didn't come up with anything, so I apologize if this has been answered before. I tried logging out then back in. I tried completely restarting DDO as well, in case it might have been some sort of UI problem or something. Nothing seemed to work.

Now granted it's not likely that I'll be using these SLAs after a few more levels. But for the time being they're really handy, and it's a little disappointing to run into such a problem so early. Are other higher level SLAs going to have the same problem?

Any help and/or input is greatly appreciated here. Thanks!
    Last edited by Tuffgar; 10-11-2013 at 02:13 AM.

Whup....I think I just figured it out.

I put more points into the enhancement from 1/3 and assumed it would auto update on my hotbar. This is not the case. Dragging the new hotkey from the enhancement tab into the hotbar fixed the problem. That's something of a bug, I'd guess.