Hybrid View

Default Gotta love the stones of xp

Every time they sell these things, the lfms in the range between 5 and 15 dry up. And in the case of the severely lacking lfms in all levels lately, now quests in this range have all but disappeared.

I've been checking during the day, when usage is fairly low anyway, and there are generally a few lfms for lower level quests. Even if it's just someone doing favor on an overlevel toon. But all day for the last several days, there have been 0-2 lfms listed all day in the range between 5-15. Once you get to Gianthold there's a much better chance of locating a group to run with.

Naturally, I decided to use my free LR +20 to grab a pl I really didn't want to level and am re-leveling my toon in it's final class. And it's friggin lonely! It's one thing to solo by choice and it's quite another to solo because that's the only option.

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post

Naturally, I decided to use my free LR +20 to grab a pl I really didn't want to level and am re-leveling my toon in it's final class.
    Wondering what class you decided to stone through.

I wanted to use a stone on my ranger life but then the enhancement pass came and I must say that I am impressed by it.
    So much in fact that I didn't use a stone and decided to run it's life complete.
    Even better I decided to play it's epic levels as well in stead of tr-ing once I hit 20.

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    Wondering what class you decided to stone through.

I wanted to use a stone on my ranger life but then the enhancement pass came and I must say that I am impressed by it.
    So much in fact that I didn't use a stone and decided to run it's life complete.
    Even better I decided to play it's epic levels as well in stead of tr-ing once I hit 20.
    Wizard. I already had two wiz pls and have another wiz character. At the time, the whole death ward/undead thing was still a problem and I didn't really look forward to playing the wiz life. I had leveled as a bard and the bard pl is next to useless, but the class is a blast to play, so I figured +2 spell pen and I'll relevel the bard as it was a lot of fun.

I've played every class pure to 20 at least once. I agree that it's good to give classes a chance. I was surprised how much fun cleric was after dreading it for so long. And I was also surprised how much I disliked monk.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AzB View Post
    I've been checking during the day, when usage is fairly low anyway, and there are generally a few lfms for lower level quests. Even if it's just someone doing favor on an overlevel toon. But all day for the last several days, there have been 0-2 lfms listed all day in the range between 5-15.
    While there is certainly no guarantee that it will fill, you do have the power to turn that into 1-3 LFMs listed if you are feeling lonely!

Hm, depends on the server maybe. Ghallanda is doing quite fine with low-level groups, although mid-level range is very lacking - countless GH groups and nothing else. No Desert, very occasional Lordsmarch.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHost View Post
    While there is certainly no guarantee that it will fill, you do have the power to turn that into 1-3 LFMs listed if you are feeling lonely!
    Why didn't I think of that? lol

Yes, I generally put up an lfm unless I'm feeling unsociable. Lately, it doesn't make any difference. Sometimes I go through a whole chain and forget the lfm is up because there's not a single response in over an hour.

Checked just now, one lfm for waterworks with 4 people playing, and the next lfm is for beyond the rift.