Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 375
  1. #81
    Community Member Fedora1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,934

    Default Paladin Feats

    I am sorry I keep forgetting to post this while I am home and can give you details. As it is I want to at least give you a head's up.

    I am leveling (in-game) a Drow Pally/Monk that is currently level 9 (Pal7/Monk2). In the game, at L8 (Pal6/Monk2) I was able to select a feat called something like "Unyielding Sovereignty" or similar. It is the feat that lets you cure all health, level drain, disease, poison, etc in yourself or a friend. It has a long cool down. However, I used your planner and planned all the way to L20 and never saw this feat available.

    Likewise, it seems like the feats that are along the lines of "Follower of Sovereign Host" and "Child of of Sovereign Host" differ from those in the game. Hopefully someone can check on these that is in-game, and if I am mistaken I apologize in advance.

  2. #82
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Came across something I didn't expect.

    If your 21st lvl would (ordinarly) be lvl 13 druid, you are offered druid wildshape feat.

    No feats taken.
    No ablity points spent, 32 pt build selected.
    no skill points spent.
    No enhancments selected.
    tomes : +1 at lvl 3 all.
    +2 at lvl 7 all.
    +3 at lvl 11 all.
    +4 at lvl 15 dex, con, cha.

    barb lvl 1 and 3
    fighter lvls 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15
    druid every other lvl not listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    I am sorry I keep forgetting to post this while I am home and can give you details. As it is I want to at least give you a head's up.

    I am leveling (in-game) a Drow Pally/Monk that is currently level 9 (Pal7/Monk2). In the game, at L8 (Pal6/Monk2) I was able to select a feat called something like "Unyielding Sovereignty" or similar. It is the feat that lets you cure all health, level drain, disease, poison, etc in yourself or a friend. It has a long cool down. However, I used your planner and planned all the way to L20 and never saw this feat available.

    Likewise, it seems like the feats that are along the lines of "Follower of Sovereign Host" and "Child of of Sovereign Host" differ from those in the game. Hopefully someone can check on these that is in-game, and if I am mistaken I apologize in advance.
    Both of these issues have already been fixed in our dev build. I'll double check on the druid thing, but I believe I have disabled all specialty feats beyond level 21.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  3. #83
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Thank you very much for the character and enhancement planner!

    Could you *please* when you have time allow more enhancement panels to be seen at once?
    Maybe let the user select 1x3, 2x6! etc. if they have the screen for it.

    I understand the initial layout wanted to match the in-game layout - on my 1920x1200 display, I actually get more panels visible in-game right now. Looks like two rows would fit offline, if you would let the user stretch the pop-up window... even if restricted to 1 row, if the window could stretch across both displays, many more panels could show at one glance!

    Thanks again for a great tool!
    -- Max

  4. #84
    Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    work....
    Posts
    30,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Both of these issues have already been fixed in our dev build. I'll double check on the druid thing, but I believe I have disabled all specialty feats beyond level 21.
    Ah, good to hear. Sorry that it was already a known and fixed, but I admit that I didn't want to wade through the thread to see if such already was reported.

  5. #85
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missing_Minds View Post
    Ah, good to hear. Sorry that it was already a known and fixed, but I admit that I didn't want to wade through the thread to see if such already was reported.
    No worries, man. I always want y'all to report bugs if you are not sure they've been reported yet. I'd much MUCH rather a bug is over reported than not reported at all.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  6. #86
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    It's fine with me. It's really up to Dragon though. It's his baby. If he thinks it's ready for a preview shot, I'll be happy to put one up.
    Tell him I will buy him a pint if he gives us a sneak peak (yes shameless bribery I don't care... especially if it works :P).

    Stoner81.

  7. #87
    Community Member Rogoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    36

    Default Printing bug?

    Ron and team, thank you very much for producing this excellent planner, the wife and I have found it extremely useful in the past and with our latest TR plans.

    I don't know if this is in the "known list" but I'm having trouble printing. This has occured on two different systems with the latest build. On both occasions the toons (both different builds) were worked to 28 and all the enhancements set. Asking for a full print, or level plan crashed the planner. I'd saved first so no work was lost. Reloaded, reset the enhancements, and it printed fine.

    If I can provide any more information then let me know.

    Thanks again.

    Rog.

  8. #88
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogoth View Post
    Ron and team, thank you very much for producing this excellent planner, the wife and I have found it extremely useful in the past and with our latest TR plans.

    I don't know if this is in the "known list" but I'm having trouble printing. This has occured on two different systems with the latest build. On both occasions the toons (both different builds) were worked to 28 and all the enhancements set. Asking for a full print, or level plan crashed the planner. I'd saved first so no work was lost. Reloaded, reset the enhancements, and it printed fine.

    If I can provide any more information then let me know.

    Thanks again.

    Rog.
    Did you try a forum export on it? My guess is you will get the same result (crash).

    There is a decent chance this has already been fixed in our dev build. We had a handful of enhancements that still had typos in the text file that would cause crashes under certain circumstances (like printing or forum export). We've ironed out all the ones we know about to this point.

    Just to make sure this isn't one we already know about, what trees did you chose from?

    I'm hoping we can get you guys a new version pretty soon. We have some important fixes in there (e.g. religious feats, crash fixes from the enhancements, spell listings, et. al.). But as we are adding a new system (destinies), it's release date is limited to when that system is ready.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  9. #89
    Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fernia / Mornlands
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostGamer View Post
    Thank you very much for the character and enhancement planner!

    Could you *please* when you have time allow more enhancement panels to be seen at once?
    Maybe let the user select 1x3, 2x6! etc. if they have the screen for it.

    I understand the initial layout wanted to match the in-game layout - on my 1920x1200 display, I actually get more panels visible in-game right now. Looks like two rows would fit offline, if you would let the user stretch the pop-up window... even if restricted to 1 row, if the window could stretch across both displays, many more panels could show at one glance!

    Thanks again for a great tool!
    -- Max
    This is a feature that I plan on working in, but to be honest with you it is behind a few other features to get in first (Destinies & TR System).
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

  10. #90
    Community Member Rogoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Did you try a forum export on it? My guess is you will get the same result (crash).

    There is a decent chance this has already been fixed in our dev build. We had a handful of enhancements that still had typos in the text file that would cause crashes under certain circumstances (like printing or forum export). We've ironed out all the ones we know about to this point.

    Just to make sure this isn't one we already know about, what trees did you chose from?

    I'm hoping we can get you guys a new version pretty soon. We have some important fixes in there (e.g. religious feats, crash fixes from the enhancements, spell listings, et. al.). But as we are adding a new system (destinies), it's release date is limited to when that system is ready.
    Sorry for the delay in the reply. RL cropped up.

    Yep it also crashed on forum export. The builds we MC bard builds; so.. Human racial, WC, SS, AA(ranger), DWS, Tempest, assassin. T1-2 in the last 4, T5 WC, T4 SS.

    Please let me know if I can help further.

    Rog.

  11. #91
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogoth View Post
    Sorry for the delay in the reply. RL cropped up.

    Yep it also crashed on forum export. The builds we MC bard builds; so.. Human racial, WC, SS, AA(ranger), DWS, Tempest, assassin. T1-2 in the last 4, T5 WC, T4 SS.

    Please let me know if I can help further.

    Rog.
    Hmmmmm. That doesn't immediately ring any bells. Can you send me the save file, so i can check it out? You can send it to rhiler@rjcyberware.com

    I'll take a look at it and see if we have another bad enhancement in there, or if it is one we already fixed.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  12. #92
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Okay, screenshot, as requested. Just keep in mind guys, this is still in rough shape. But it will give you an idea of where things are at.

    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  13. #93
    The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada,Ontario, GTA
    Posts
    6,819

    Default

    Looks cool Ron, what do those "Force X" checkboxes do exactly ('m sure its really obvious and I'm just stunned :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

  14. #94
    Scholar of Treasure Dragon.Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fernia / Mornlands
    Posts
    898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Failedlegend View Post
    Looks cool Ron, what do those "Force X" checkboxes do exactly ('m sure its really obvious and I'm just stunned :P)
    The Enforcement Checkboxes are to allow you to bypass the Destiny Restrictions that you would encounter as a new player that has never hit destinies before.

    The Character/Level Progression: Limits you to how many destiny levels you have at each character level.
    The Destiny Progression one: Determines what Destinies are available to you based on your class levels and destiny levels that you selected.

    Both of these can be unchecked to allow full access.
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

  15. #95
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Hey gang,

    Dragon and I have talked it over, and we agree.

    Our original plan was to have Destinies working in the next release. However, that system is probably still a couple of weeks from being done. And we feel that there are important bug fixes sitting in the development build that you guys need to have.

    So rather than sit on the build, we're going to do a new release on Saturday. We're just going to disable the destinies button (and also the enhancements Auto-Distribute, which is the system I was working on). That way you guys can work on your characters without having to work around the bugs we've already fixed.

    -Ron
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  16. #96
    Community Member Fedora1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Hey gang,

    Dragon and I have talked it over, and we agree.

    Our original plan was to have Destinies working in the next release. However, that system is probably still a couple of weeks from being done. And we feel that there are important bug fixes sitting in the development build that you guys need to have.

    So rather than sit on the build, we're going to do a new release on Saturday. We're just going to disable the destinies button (and also the enhancements Auto-Distribute, which is the system I was working on). That way you guys can work on your characters without having to work around the bugs we've already fixed.

    -Ron
    Awesome. Thanks Ron and gang!

  17. #97
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,454

    Default

    Awesome news Ron! A massive thank you to yourself and the whole team/army of people who have helped with this project. If I could afford it I would buy everybody a pint

    Stoner81.

  18. #98
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Version 04.19.03 Bug fix list

    Fix List


    • Enhancements

      • Human Tree
        • Fighting Style: Some of these enhancements require 2 AP, planner say 1AP. (need to verify values on Live) (Fixed - NOTE not all choices cost the same)
        • Fighting Style: Ambidexterity has wrong descriptions for Tier 2 & 3 (Fixed)

      • Angel of Vengence Tree

      • Arcane Archer (Elf) Tree
        • Core Enhancements 2 thru 6 are only charging 1 AP, this should be 2 AP for each. (Fixed)

      • Arcane Archer (Rng) Tree
        • Elemental Arrows (Tiers 2,3,4) don't require previous tier(s) to be taken(Fixed)
        • Improved Elemental Arrows don't require Elemental Arrows (Tier 4) as it should (Fixed)

      • Assassin (Rog) Tree
        • Deadly Shadow (Core 6) - description should be "You gain +2 Intelligence and +4 Sneak Attack dice." (Fixed)

      • Battle Engineer (Art) Tree
        • Missing Icons - Melee Wrack Construct and Ranged Wrack Construct (Fixed)

      • Deepwood Stalker Tree:
        • Crashes planner (Fixed)

      • Henshin Mystic (Mnk) Tree
        • Staff Training (Tier 2,3,4) doesn't require previous tier(s) to be taken (Fixed)
        • Way of the Patient Tortoise is not adding hit points or Concentration correctly. (Fixed)

      • Kensei (Ftr)
        • Reed in the Wind (Tier 1) - should require Feat Dodge (Fixed)
        • A Good Death (Tier 5) - missing ranged option, melee is twice instead (Fixed)
        • Deadly Strike (Tier 5) - melee option description should be "perform melee attack" not ranged attack (Fixed)

      • Knight of the Chalice (Pal) Tree
        • Exalted Smite (Tier 3) - Rank 3 description should be "Active: An improved Smite Evil that adds +2 to critical damage multiplier and critical threat range." instead of "Active: An improved Smite Evil that adds +1 to your weapon's critical damage multiplier, +1 to your weapon's critical threat range and +2 to critical damage multiplier and critical threat range." (Fixed)
        • Holy Retribution (Tier 5) - 'affected enemy' not 'affectded enemy' (Fixed)

      • Mechanic Tree
        • Core Enhancement Targeting Sight's Description is wonky, needs looking at. (It's wonky in game! Blame Turbine)

      • Occult Slayer Tree
        • Core Enhancement #6 is a copy of the Frenzied Berserker Core 6 Enhancement, This should be Mind over Magic (Fixed)

      • Sacred Defender (Pal) Tree
        • Core 1 - description - 'HIt' instead 'Hit' (Fixed)

      • Season's Herald (Drd) Tree
        • incorrect arrow between 'Wand and Scroll Mastery' (Tier 1) and 'Spell Penetration' (Tier 2) (Fixed)

      • Spellsinger Tree
        • Advanced Studies is not allowing someone to choose Musical studies even if the have Musical studies selected at level 1. (Fixed)

      • Warchanter Tree
        • Fighting Spirit is not adding 10 hit points (Fixed)
        • Warmaster: is not adding 10 hit points (Fixed)

      • Warpriest (FvS) Tree
        • Burden of Sin: wrong description. (Fixed)
        • core 4 and 5 have switched icons (Fixed)
        • Divine Power (Tier 5) misspelled 'Strength' in description (Fixed)
        • Implacable Foe (Core 6) - tooltip should list Requires War Domain: Haste not Blur (Fixed)

      • Warpriest (Clr/FvS) Tree
        • core 4 - description should be 'War Domain: Blur: Blur is added to your spellbook as a level 2 spell. In addition, you permanently benefit from the effect of the Blur spell.' (Fixed)
        • Implacable Foe (Core 6) - Passive: should be +2 Constitution not +2 Wisdom (Fixed)
        • Implacable Foe (Core 6) - Missing passive: Divine Vessel now triggers on reaching 20 stacks of Divine Conduit, instead of 25. (Fixed)
        • Wrathful Weapons (Tier 5) 'Ligh Damage' should be 'Light Damage' (Fixed)
        • Sacred Touch (Tier 1) - AP cost should be 1 not 2 (Fixed)

    • Feats

      • Epic Toughness - You can select this feat without having the Toughness feat (In-game requires toughness feat) (Fixed)
      • Epic Toughness - Not adding in the 50 hit points this feat grants you. (Fixed)
      • Epic Will - is auto-granting as Level 27, This should be Trainable only. (Fixed)
      • Fighter Bonus feat slots are appearing at epic levels, Fighters do not get bonus feats at epic levels. (Fixed)
      • Improved Heroic Durability is only adding hit points once. it should add for every 5 class levels. (Fixed)
      • Religious Feats - There are several issues with these feats. (Fixed)
      • Grandmaster of Forms isn't recognizing Master of Forms as a prereq fulfillment. (Fixed)
      • Magical Training is not available to select on non-casting classes (Fixed)
      • Great Charisma - epic feat is listed as regular feat in addition to correctly being listed under Epic feats (Fixed)
      • Mental Toughness - description should be "Increases your maximum spell points by 10 at first level, and 5 spell points for each additional level. Also increases your spell critical chance by 1%." (Fixed)
      • Improved Mental Toughness - description should be "Increases your maximum spell points by 10 at first level, and 5 spell points for each additional level. Also increases your spell critical chance by 1%.\par\par(You must be able to cast 3rd-level spells to take this feat)" (Fixed)
      • Epic Mental Toughness - description should be "Increases your maximum spell points by 200 and spell critical chance by 1%." (Fixed)
      • Epic Mage Armor - Druids should not receive it automatically at lvl 1 (Fixed)
      • Epic Reputation misspelled (Fixed)

    • Skills

      • Purple Dragon Knights are not getting their +1 skill point as per humans. (Fixed)

    • Spells
      • Favored Souls - missing Lesser Restoration in the spell choices (Fixed)
      • Favored Souls - Seek Eternal rest in the spell choices and should not be (Fixed)
      • When I load a saved file, some spells are listed as "Level 0" in the known spells window, and many of the spells taken at Level 6 and higher are not displayed (or are displayed as blank), though they all appear to be under the SPELLLIST heading in the saved file. HERE FOR ORIGINAL REPORT and MORE INFORMATION (Fixed, however fix requires new save file format, so old saved character spells will no longer be loaded and must be redone)

    • Tomes
      • Hit points are not calculating correctly when adding tomes, it is adding hit points for each point of tome increase. (Fixed)

    • Forum Export
      • Shows UMD as number not N/A with no points invested in it (Fixed)
      • Shows Swimming as N/A unless there are points spent in it (Fixed)

    • Main Program
      • Planner crashes when trying to forum export with a build involving Rogue Thief-Acrobat Enhancement Charming. (Work around for this is here) (Fixed)


    Known Issues

    • Builds saved under a prior version of the planner (04.19.01) with Pale Master enhancements must modify the save text file before it can be loaded. All instances of "Palemaster" should be changed to "Pale Master", and the file saved. It will then load properly under 04.19.02 or higher
    • The Equipment side of the planner has been disabled as it was having way too many issues and we need overhaul system, sorry for the inconvenience.
    • Warpriest Tree - Core Abilities that grants spells aren't adding the spells to the spell book.
    Last edited by Ron; 10-27-2013 at 11:59 AM.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  19. #99
    Legendary Founder Ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,806

    Default

    Okay gang, version 04.19.03 is up in the usual spot. Go get it.

    Fix notes are in the prior post. Let us know if you see any issues.

    -Ron
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

    DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

  20. #100
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Okay, screenshot, as requested. Just keep in mind guys, this is still in rough shape. But it will give you an idea of where things are at.

    wow that looks sweet thankyou very much for the preview

    your friend sil )

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload