Community Member

Default cant get into game

I just got home and its nearly 1 pm est and seems all my 3 accounts I cant log in to I am get message that make sure password is correct and its case sensitive is any one else getting this problem I can get into laminia and shows its closed please help.

Had the same problem. Pop up box saying username or password is incorrect. It lasted about 5 minutes. Logged in and playing now.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Community Member

Smile

ok thank you same here I am back in game maybe a small bug....

We had some log in issues for about a half hour, around the time of the OP. We restarted our authentication servers, and the issue appears to have cleared up. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We had some log in issues for about a half hour, around the time of the OP. We restarted our authentication servers, and the issue appears to have cleared up. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    OMG the VIPs deserve a refund for the half hour they lost, it was so horrible, the withdrawal symptoms had already started. They could barely type in their passwords the shakes were so bad. They deserve to receive a half hour added to their subscription time for this!

Note this is not directed to or about anyone in specific, nor any behavior in this particular thread.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    OMG the VIPs deserve a refund for the half hour they lost, it was so horrible, the withdrawal symptoms had already started. They could barely type in their passwords the shakes were so bad. They deserve to receive a half hour added to their subscription time for this!

Note this is not directed to or about anyone in specific, nor any behavior in this particular thread.
    I suffered a mild heart attack due to the stress of thinking my account was hax0red. I believe a few thousand Turbine points will aid in my recuperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post

I deserve a refund for the 5 seconds it took to read your garbage attempt at humor.
    The blade itself incites to deeds of violence.
    Highlanders Cannith - Kalimah, Calimah, Rustymonster, Kraps, Nepheli, Wurshuper