Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Community Member Gauthaag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,256

    Default are u sure sagas are fixed?

    i ve done whole web of chaos arc yesterday on epic hard, but when i check list of quests done, it somehow missed i did servants of overlord on EH. all others are there.

    could it be result that my toon was dead while servants were finnished?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    As far as Gauthaag goes, don't let him get you riled up. This is what he does. Constantly.

  2. #2
    Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Krelar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gauthaag View Post
    i ve done whole web of chaos arc yesterday on epic hard, but when i check list of quests done, it somehow missed i did servants of overlord on EH. all others are there.

    could it be result that my toon was dead while servants were finnished?
    I seem to recall some other threads where people commented on not getting credit for completing a quest when they were dead.

  3. #3
    Community Member Gauthaag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,256

    Default

    aaah, so i have to run that quest ,they didnt bother repair while cleaning extra loot from it, again?


    oh, thats making me really pleased
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    As far as Gauthaag goes, don't let him get you riled up. This is what he does. Constantly.

  4. #4
    Community Member zDragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gauthaag View Post
    aaah, so i have to run that quest ,they didnt bother repair while cleaning extra loot from it, again?


    oh, thats making me really pleased
    this is a strange statement. What?

    there is something being left out here. What info do you have that you are not telling us?
    Last edited by zDragonz; 10-02-2013 at 06:15 PM.

  5. #5
    Community Member zDragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Sagas are some how the most important part of this game!

    Why is this!

    Who is overseeing the programming code here. How did this become more important than quality of life?

    Quality of life fixes are more important imo.
    Last edited by zDragonz; 10-02-2013 at 06:21 PM.

  6. #6
    Community Member Systern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zDragonz View Post
    this is a strange statement. What?

    there is something being left out here. What info do you have that you are not telling us?
    The Web Of Chaos chain had the following bugs:

    Erratic CRs of mobs. CR 19 humans, CR 49 Rakshasas in a Level 21 quest on hard difficulty.
    The "Epic Chest!" was duplicated as a normal looking chest, so you got double the chances at tokens and seals.


    This update fixed one of those problems. Guess which one.

  7. #7
    Community Member zDragonz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!
    Posts
    691

    Default

    NO fix, the named chest must pop in order to get completion?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload