Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    I would like to repeat this sentence.
    I'd agree to anything to lessen the grind for new players, or alts or whatever, but I won't agree with anything taking away what people have already earned.
    Final feed to the troll, or big enough cluebat to explain why you are wrong in this particular complaint.

To get all ED:s maxed, and to be able to pick any of them.
    Previously, 11*1.5m (doable in one day of nolife farming).
    Suggested, 11*1.5m (doable in 2 months of optimized farming or a week of no-life playing)

To get max twists
    Previously, 11*1.5m (doable in one day of nolife farming),
    Suggested, 6.6m (doable in a couple of days of nolife farming (at 5k/min it's 22 hours + what, another 10(?) hours for travel)

To get twists in all ED:s
    Previously, 11*1.5m (byproduct, low twists open earlier)
    Suggested, around 6m (extra work, have to put effort in, still takes way longer than the old rusted blades)

So, even with changes new players still have a much longer road to travel, how is that a downgrade? And oh the horror, upon reaching 20 after TR you only have a full destiny with a single twist, not max twists, cry me a river.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

How losing something I already have is an upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    How losing something I already have is an upgrade?
    its an upgrade to the HAVE NOTS

what I don't get is why they want to not only make it easier for themselves but, take away from those who already did the work.
    Last edited by Tanngiostr; 10-05-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    its an upgrade to the HAVE NOTS

what I don't get is why they want to not only make it easier for themselves but, take away from those who already did the work.
    I have all the twists on several, 8 I think toons. I am for this system as it makes it easier on new toons, and equalizes to an extent the ed system with character levels something that should have been done to start with. I'd actually be for their first proposal of level gateing each ed rank to a level ie t1 = 20, t2 =21 etc etc, I think it's a shame that was scrapped when ed's were first released.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanngiostr View Post
    this system suggests gaining fate points on the way to 28.

6,600,000 in whichever destiny you like vs. 16,500,000 xp 1,500,000 all destinies (that's only to lvl 5 which would give max fate points.

seams like none of the work to me.

honestly I don't really care how any one in the future of the game gains fate points AS LONG AS those who have them already get to keep them unlocked.
    we wont lose anything if you already put in the work. a dev has already said so.

I really don't care how they could set up the fate point xp system as long as it was fair and fun if they were to implement it. at level 30, that is supposed to be technically end game and i shouldn't be earning xp anymore. so earning fate points through a separate xp system while you are leveling only makes sense. you can level through your main destiny by level 25 max so that's 5 more levels of xp still needed to cap and gain fate point xp. as you point out that's a lot of extra xp just to acquire max fate points grinding through mostly useless destinies for your build.

Default Stop

My Vote

STOP CHANGING THINGS/SYSTEMS

I spent a lot of time getting my ED and it would suck to find out that all of that would be for nothing. I might even cancel my account over it. I am tired of doing past lives and ED grinding just to see others complain about how "Terrible" it is for them to do. Too bad, you don't want to do it then don't. I have yet to see a suggestion from someone that helps newer players out and doesn't screw older players.

You are NOT FORCED to reincarnate nor max all the ED you CHOOSE to.

Twists of fate are bonuses notice I said bonuses not mandatory things you cant live without.

Let the game go at least 3-6 months without implementing new things. This is a major update/change it may have unseen changes that take time to unfold.

Community Member

Thumbs down

This idea would make fate points to easy to get. And this would mean somebody who does not have access to epic destinies could get 18 fate points since itd be going on epic levels instead of epic destiny levels.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123