Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: evade on mobs

  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default evade on mobs

    i really hope they fix the evade DC that almost all mobs have! i believe they have messed that part up on the U19. my poor wiz just isnt as good at DPS as it was post U19!

  2. #2
    Community Member Garix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus0999 View Post
    i really hope they fix the evade DC that almost all mobs have! i believe they have messed that part up on the U19. my poor wiz just isnt as good at DPS as it was post U19!

    They don't have evasion. Evasion has nothing to do with it. If they actually had evasion then they would be taking zero damage.

    It's just a bugged (shock I know) description. They are saving vs the relevant stat as they always did. Nothing has actually changed
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    They don't have evasion. Evasion has nothing to do with it. If they actually had evasion then they would be taking zero damage.
    Except that they do appear to be taking zero damage.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council
    Impaqt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
    Except that they do appear to be taking zero damage.

    Please show a combat log where it shows non evasion mobs not taking damage.

    Its a display bug only. (or was pre Patch 3)
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload