Default Perfect Two Weapon Fighting Missing?

Upon reaching 28 and having maxed out both Shiradi and Fury EDs i am given the option to take perfect THF and not TWF. Anybody else had this problem? I double checked to make sure I hadn't already picked it up, and its definitely not there in my feat list. I don't know how one could be be available and the other not as AFAIK their prerequisites are the same.

Can anybody help? I'm posting here in anticipation of a mass flood to the forums in about 15 minutes.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

I was able to take it on my Wizard with only the TWF feat, perhaps they change the requirements. Although i am unable to take the necro spell power boost i want despite having 1 divine ED capped. So i would guess that the incompetent retards didn't fix it at all in the last patch.
    If real life had a block function i would probably go out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba_Lev View Post
    I was able to take it on my Wizard with only the TWF feat, perhaps they change the requirements. Although i am unable to take the necro spell power boost i want despite having 1 divine ED capped. So i would guess that the incompetent retards didn't fix it at all in the last patch.
    Bizarre. At least I'm not the only one having problems I guess.

Barbachop/Fizzburn/Politikills & Boaby - Omnipresence,Ghallanda

Community Member

Default CApped?

I may just sound obvious, but I say that just in case:

Capped destiny means: Your golden XP bar (epic destinys) says: "Maximum Epic XP achieved", which mean fullfulling even the last rank on the Epic detiny to the top.

Then you have it capped. I couldnt select my Perfect TWF, and when I capped that way it worked

Tc, hope it helps

Aye made sure it says that and it does even ran a quest with it saying that to make sure.
    If real life had a block function i would probably go out more.