Default Your thoughts on an acrobat using Sireth

Currently leveling a rogue and in his last life I fully upgraded Sireth. Was going to go with rogue/monk splash 17/3 for the Ninja Training line but after they ninja-nerfed my ninja plans I am unsure of what to do now. (Was also thinking 14/6 rog/monk for incorp) Am I correct in that Sireth no longer works with Ninja Training/Advanced Ninja Training? I had wanted to stay acrobat as I am only using q-staffs but I'm open to options. I will be leveling this character to 28. Appreciate any thoughts on a new direction to take.
    " When there is nothing left to burn, you must set yourself on fire " - Stars

- Ghallanda - Gorgona - Malfeaze - Shadyone

Quote Originally Posted by MightyFlatulence View Post
    Currently leveling a rogue and in his last life I fully upgraded Sireth. Was going to go with rogue/monk splash 17/3 for the Ninja Training line but after they ninja-nerfed my ninja plans I am unsure of what to do now. (Was also thinking 14/6 rog/monk for incorp) Am I correct in that Sireth no longer works with Ninja Training/Advanced Ninja Training? I had wanted to stay acrobat as I am only using q-staffs but I'm open to options. I will be leveling this character to 28. Appreciate any thoughts on a new direction to take.
    Why the worry about using ninja training for dex to hit/damage with a quarterstaff?
    Staff training from acrobat will give you the same hit/damage with sticks.