Default Stupid Twilight forge question.

I know how it is to be done,and have been involved once,but is there anyway to effect the Warforged Titan other than the laser?

Wiki had me thinking,it says"Titan Shield - Immunity to all non-trap damage when between 88% and 12% hp."

Will it take damaged for crafted traps?

Ok thats the big question.

I doubt if anybody knows but thought i would ask anyway,its a slow day at work.
    Cheers

Default Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Rakuda13 View Post
    I know how it is to be done,and have been involved once,but is there anyway to effect the Warforged Titan other than the laser?

Wiki had me thinking,it says"Titan Shield - Immunity to all non-trap damage when between 88% and 12% hp."

Will it take damaged for crafted traps?

Ok thats the big question.

I doubt if anybody knows but thought i would ask anyway,its a slow day at work.
    Cheers
    Honestly I've not run this in ages but I would imagine crafted traps would not work. I think the logic on damaging him is something to the effect of must be "knocked down" to take damage from the "trap" that is the laser. In the event it did work you would have to hit him with a pillar first but am guessing most of the "damaging" traps are treated as spells for his purposes but I have not tested this would be interesting to find out. Not that anyone runs this anymore really. A new Epic Titan would be fun.

Bowserkoopa,

Needs to visit Great Grandpa Koopa again (aka the "Warforged Titan")

Keeper of Keenbean's Heart

And there's also the U19 issue of that he doesn't stay down nearly as long as he used to, so your laser timing has to be impeccable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzor View Post
    And there's also the U19 issue of that he doesn't stay down nearly as long as he used to, so your laser timing has to be impeccable.
    Haven't been in there in months but did they change that?
    i didn't see that in the release notes
    if this is true i shouldn't be suprised i guess.....

Sort of figured the traps wouldnt work because it has addition DR anyway. Oh well,its a dead raid might make it back in some time before 2015