Default Returning to the game and looking for a guild (Thelanis)

Hey everybody!

I'm currently looking for a guild on Thelanis. I have a level 16 cleric and a level 16 bard (along with a few lower characters). I came back after getting a new job and a new apartment, only to find that almost everybody in my old guild had left or been away for 30+ days.

I'm looking for a social guild. One that is more worried about having a conversation than making a raid happen every night. Active guild chat is a must in my book... and some form of audio communication for general chat purposes is highly desired. Like vent or mumble.

I've been playing DDO for a few years now (on and off), and with Mabar coming back, I figured it was time to get back into it. Hope to see you all around.

In game character name: Nyctored
    Server: Thelanis

Community Member

If play uk time zone have a look at the Happy go lucky thelanis guild looking for characters thread in this section.
    If not i hope you find a home :-)
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Sorry,

My girlfriend is currently teaching in France, so I wish more than anything that I was UK time zone, but I'm 6 hours behind. I tend to just get home from work around 4am UK time (10pm here), and just wake up for work at 5pm UK time (11am here). I'd like to be in a UK guild, but the times just don't seem to fit.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

Feel free to check out Monarch - ddo-monarch.com We're on Thelanis, and looking to build the guild with some good players
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuleAxe (Triple Completionist) | MuleSticker | MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts