Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Please don't use ED exploit at heroic levels

I just announce, that I will report everyone to the Turbine through report tool who will use EDs at heroic level. If you want to use this exploit, do not open LFM.

(and i havent only one toon at one server)

Reason: The game is not fun and I already know, that you are f.... good, you dont need to demonstrate to me.

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art19), Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic6)

1) Please do not make another thread about it. We have enough.

2) If the game's not fun, go play WoW or something.

3) I could report you for typing
    f....
    That's against the rules.

So, uh.. Yeah, practise what you preach, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Wanesa View Post
    I just announce, that I will report everyone to the Turbine through report tool who will use EDs at heroic level. If you want to use this exploit, do not open LFM.

(and i havent only one toon at one server)

Reason: The game is not fun and I already know, that you are f.... good, you dont need to demonstrate to me.
    Not really sure reporting people will accomplish anything. While they have said this "feature" is not wai and will be fixed at some future point, it's been in existence for over a year now - ever since the start of epic destinies. Given the number of updates, patches & fixes that have come and gone since MotU it's clearly not an issue of high priority.

Good luck with your quest to rid the lfms of those evil 'sploiters, though I suspect it's as futile as trying to force a cleric to heal.
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

3) I could report you for typing That's against the rules.

? f.... can be "fantastically"

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art19), Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic6)

3) I could report you for typing That's against the rules.

? f.... can be "fantastically"
    Nice try. I received an "official warning" for doing similar.
    It could be fantastically, though the substitution of characters implies you mean a naughty word.
    To quote the warning I got..
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning
    Profanity is prohibited on our Community Sites. In addition, you may not deliberately misspell, or substitute punctuation or other special characters in, filtered words to circumvent any profanity filters of the Community Site you are posting on.
    So, uh.. As I said. Don't break rules, then complain about other people breaking rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    So, uh.. As I said. Don't break rules, then complain about other people breaking rules.
    This cannot harm anyone in compare to %subj%

This cannot harm anyone in compare to %subj%
    1) Rules are rules. Trying to justify it by saying it can't harm anyone is absurd! Divine light hurt PM's. That wasn't against the rules. So rules have no correlation to hurting people.

2) All ED twists do is save you the effort of helping in a quest. This way, you can pike. Be glad! ^^

3) Are you going to start a "nerf the casters" thread? Because casters are more OP than any amount of primal scream.

4) If you have an issue with how people play, best to stick to guild/friend/channel groups. I'm sure people zerging ahead and finishing the quest while you're halfway through annoys you too. As does clerics not healing (the horror!), wizards not casting, etc.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    though I suspect it's as futile as trying to force a cleric to heal.
    That's awesome.

Why are you playing the game if it isnt fun?
    If all the people who are using this bug would get banned ddo would lose half of its players.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfurnace View Post
    1) Rules are rules. Trying to justify it by saying it can't harm anyone is absurd! Divine light hurt PM's. That wasn't against the rules. So rules have no correlation to hurting people.

2) All ED twists do is save you the effort of helping in a quest. This way, you can pike. Be glad! ^^

3) Are you going to start a "nerf the casters" thread? Because casters are more OP than any amount of primal scream.

4) If you have an issue with how people play, best to stick to guild/friend/channel groups. I'm sure people zerging ahead and finishing the quest while you're halfway through annoys you too. As does clerics not healing (the horror!), wizards not casting, etc.
    1) I bet that you are wrong
    2) Wrong again. It is stealing challenge. No challenge, no fun. Otherwise, you are saying that playing game is a boring grind... It may be for you only.
    3) No.
    4) I want to play my favorite quests on adequate diffuclt with some piece of challenge. Where is the fun to finish The Tear of Dhakaan in few minutes? Where is the fun to kill all monsters in the STK without slowing the run?
    I wish to stick with friend/ guild etc, but they are not always online and not always on the same level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    Why are you playing the game if it isnt fun?
    If all the people who are using this bug would get banned ddo would lose half of its players.
    It can easy lose second half.

2) Wrong again. It is stealing challenge. No challenge, no fun. Otherwise, you are saying that playing game is a boring grind... It may be for you only.
    3) No.
    4) I want to play my favorite quests on adequate diffuclt with some piece of challenge. Where is the fun to finish The Tear of Dhakaan in few minutes? Where is the fun to kill all monsters in the STK without slowing the run?
    I wish to stick with friend/ guild etc, but they are not always online and not always on the same level.
    Ouch.
    1) I bet I am not wrong. Rules don't stop pain being inflicted upon us, do they? That PM/divine light/deathward bug was completely within the rules.

2) There is no challenge in heroics. I have solo'd 1-20 without the exploit, because it's easy. (elite streak, of course)

3) You should. They're more OP - unless you like casters, and feel bad that melees are almost as good as you! Conspiracy.

4) Tear? You can't run from 1 end to the next in a few minutes. (Short of wings+monk speed+haste boost. I will admit, that is fast.)
    Still easy. Still doesn't take long to one-shot things as a caster.
    STK? Why slow down. Just zerg. Again, you fail to realise that there's no challenge in killing them.

If you wish to stick to friend/guild, then solo when they aren't on. You want a challenge after all.

3) No.
    1)lol
    2)lol
    3)lol
    4)trololol

challenge at heroic lvls? the only challenge u can find is trying to open elite being a 1st life w/o being vip, or soloing quests at lvl using a crappy toon with 5 adventurers, in which case, the best option is multiboxing

to conclude: this is just another "play as i want" thread, in the same line as "ur loot is my loot" or "play ur divine to heal me" and some other jewels u can fin in the forum

ROflmao, do u really think that ppl cares about being reported? i've been reporting during a looooong time ppl using lfm to do epics at heroic lvls and guess what? nothing happened, so good luck!!

btw, ppl in forums (guess u're the exception) use to play with guild/channel, so u're doing it wrong, again
    Last edited by psykopeta; 09-29-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

If there is no challenge, i wonder why someone needs Primal Scream to finish quest at the level.

There is a challenge to play without hireling, without full party, withou cleric and one level below then quest's normal level (on elite of course)

It can easy lose second half.
    No it cant.

If there is no challenge, i wonder why someone needs Primal Scream to finish quest at the level.

There is a challenge to play without hireling, without full party, withou cleric and one level below then quest's normal level (on elite of course)
    1) I said I solo'd 1-20 without the twists. Definition of solo would be single. As in no hireling. No, there is no challenge soloing a quest.
    Duoing? Even easier, assuming said person is half-decent. Shortmanning with a group of good people? Absolute joke!

2) No, there is not a challenge in heroics. I don't have a use for a cleric atm. I'm a palemaster monk. What does that mean? It means a cleric can't heal me (without inflict/harm, which they don't carry).

3) A full party makes most quests harder, because they typically are pretty average players.

4) Hires are gimp. Use at your own risk.

5) Why specify elite? You say it like people run another difficulty.

6) Heard of fireball? Delayed blast fireball? Firewall? Either of those three lets you solo 1-20 while laughing, all are better than primal scream with virtually unlimited uses. Not to mention blade barrier. The OPness of FvS or clerics is astounding. (And you don't need to be an ugly toaster)

you got that wrong

they dont need it, it just makes it even faster

its kinda the same in reallife:
    i dont need a car to get to university, but its alot faster that way

Quote Originally Posted by hucka View Post
    you got that wrong

they dont need it, it just makes it even faster

its kinda the same in reallife:
    i dont need a car to get to university, but its alot faster that way
    in real life i have complette different goals. I am also not taking car to enjoy wanderings for example.

in real life i have complette different goals. I am also not taking car to enjoy wanderings for example.
    Because for you, heroics are wandering.

For us, they're that boring path we tread so often. We know every little detail. We stopped caring about that journey a while back.

To OP:
    Can you stop talking as if it mattered, what you did or did not under specific conditions? Do what you have to do but be quiet. Your appearance here just leaves the impression of a self announced DDO paladin with a big bloated self righteousness complex.

And always remember: I squelched you first ;P.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast