Default ED feat 'Lasting Inspiration' partially proken

This feat grants you 3 bard songs, so I picked this feat and twisted 'Reign' from Fatesinger.

It did gives me 3 charges of Reign, but after I used them and shrine/completing-quest/wait-in-tavern-more-than-1-min, the charges does not reset. The only work-around to regain them is activate your fatesinger destiny then switch back.

Devs plz fix this ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by arcattaii View Post
    This feat grants you 3 bard songs, so I picked this feat and twisted 'Reign' from Fatesinger.

It did gives me 3 charges of Reign, but after I used them and shrine/completing-quest/wait-in-tavern-more-than-1-min, the charges does not reset. The only work-around to regain them is activate your fatesinger destiny then switch back.

Devs plz fix this ASAP!
    reign wasn't reloading charges a long time ago, so imho it's reing trouble, not ed feat (i had something like 7-8 iirc)
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    reign wasn't reloading charges a long time ago, so imho it's reing trouble, not ed feat (i had something like 7-8 iirc)
    Ok I understand.. I think I should report this issue again.

always u can... XDDDDD

deplete charges, remove twist, swap to fatespinner, insert twist again, go back to your old ed

^_^uuu
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

I have tried to twist both Reign and Allure, the result is that Reign works well, charges will reset after using a shrine.

Further more, I have tried to drop Lasting Inspiration feat, and the charges still reset.

Probably it's still an issue of this ED feat.

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    always u can... XDDDDD

deplete charges, remove twist, swap to fatespinner, insert twist again, go back to your old ed

^_^uuu
    But it's not a good work-around.. that means you will have only 13.5 minutes to use Reign in a quest that was too short.

Currently the best work-around for me is to twist both Reign and Allure, the total song numbers will reach 6 and it will reset after rest. But that means I will have to drop coccon

as u wish, for me cocoon>reign+allure XD

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

None of the enhancements,etc. that increase song uses seem to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.