Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Community Member arcattaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121

    Default ED feat 'Lasting Inspiration' partially proken

    This feat grants you 3 bard songs, so I picked this feat and twisted 'Reign' from Fatesinger.

    It did gives me 3 charges of Reign, but after I used them and shrine/completing-quest/wait-in-tavern-more-than-1-min, the charges does not reset. The only work-around to regain them is activate your fatesinger destiny then switch back.

    Devs plz fix this ASAP!

  2. #2
    Community Member psykopeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hidden in a secret hold
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcattaii View Post
    This feat grants you 3 bard songs, so I picked this feat and twisted 'Reign' from Fatesinger.

    It did gives me 3 charges of Reign, but after I used them and shrine/completing-quest/wait-in-tavern-more-than-1-min, the charges does not reset. The only work-around to regain them is activate your fatesinger destiny then switch back.

    Devs plz fix this ASAP!
    reign wasn't reloading charges a long time ago, so imho it's reing trouble, not ed feat (i had something like 7-8 iirc)
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

  3. #3
    Community Member arcattaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    reign wasn't reloading charges a long time ago, so imho it's reing trouble, not ed feat (i had something like 7-8 iirc)
    Ok I understand.. I think I should report this issue again.

  4. #4
    Community Member psykopeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hidden in a secret hold
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    always u can... XDDDDD

    deplete charges, remove twist, swap to fatespinner, insert twist again, go back to your old ed

    ^_^uuu
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

  5. #5
    Community Member arcattaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121

    Default

    I have tried to twist both Reign and Allure, the result is that Reign works well, charges will reset after using a shrine.

    Further more, I have tried to drop Lasting Inspiration feat, and the charges still reset.

    Probably it's still an issue of this ED feat.

  6. #6
    Community Member arcattaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    always u can... XDDDDD

    deplete charges, remove twist, swap to fatespinner, insert twist again, go back to your old ed

    ^_^uuu
    But it's not a good work-around.. that means you will have only 13.5 minutes to use Reign in a quest that was too short.

    Currently the best work-around for me is to twist both Reign and Allure, the total song numbers will reach 6 and it will reset after rest. But that means I will have to drop coccon

  7. #7
    Community Member psykopeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hidden in a secret hold
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    as u wish, for me cocoon>reign+allure XD
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload