Default WTS Globe of True Imperial BLood, 1/Account Otto's Stone, Scales

Like title says, got EE Globe of Blood that I don't need.

Also have Scale Wise:
    32 Heroic Black Scales
    6 Flawless Black
    12 Heroic White
    6 Flawless White
    13 Heroic Blue
    4 Flawless Red
    2 Flawless Green

Ring of Spell Storing
    72 Major Mnemonic Pots

I have some other stuff, and will update this when I am able to get on my accounts tonight.
    Last edited by Disavow; 10-02-2013 at 05:42 PM.
    Khyber - Disavow Faith - Aleiya & Aleiyna Deadbrighter - Beautious Lillium - Unibody - Jemmis Truly Outrageous

Ghallandra - <Anonymous> You don't want to know anymore, nobody does.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Disavow View Post
    Like title says, got EE Globe of Blood that I don't need.

Also have Scale Wise:
    32 Heroic Black Scales
    6 Flawless Black
    12 Heroic White
    6 Flawless White
    13 Heroic Blue
    4 Flawless Red
    2 Flawless Green

Ring of Spell Storing
    72 Major Mnemonic Pots

On top of this, I actually still have a stone left over from the Underdark expansion fun times. If anyone has an account and has NOT used one of those stones it will take a level 8 to 16. This is basically an Otto's box stone that can only be used once per account and I still have one of the originals. Hell, if anyone has BOUGHT an Otto's box and has never used a stone, I would love to trade you 1 for 1, because I could use yours and not mine, while you could use either. Win Win. I originally had 2 of them, and use the other on someone last week, so yes they do work perfectly fine on anyone that had yet to do so.

I have some other stuff, and will update this when I am able to get on my accounts tonight.
    Fiarly certain all stones were recoded with patch 1. You can no longer use them from hotbar, but only in your inventory...hence rendering the old ones useless. Not to mention, these were free stones that were suppose to disappear (some bugged) and never intended to be sold, so its probably not a good idea to advertise selling or trading these on the forums.

1550 TP code for ur Glob.

Default Le sigh....

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    Fiarly certain all stones were recoded with patch 1. You can no longer use them from hotbar, but only in your inventory...hence rendering the old ones useless. Not to mention, these were free stones that were suppose to disappear (some bugged) and never intended to be sold, so its probably not a good idea to advertise selling or trading these on the forums.
    ...... try understanding what you are reading a bit. I had 3 of these stones left over. No, some of them did not disappear. I have used 2 in the great expanse of time since they have been "gone". The last one I used was just a few weeks ago. They work. I can hotbar them, I can target people with them, and I can use them...... I clearly stated so in my above post. The only uselessness I've had was the fact I can not use it on myself. As to your last observation, if I can give it to someone that can use it, whether or not I can get anything out of it, that's fine, and it is up to me whether I wish to put it on the forums or not. Hell, if I lost it, I have lost nothing so meh.

Anyways, yeah you obviously can read. Learn to extrapolate what you are reading more.
    Khyber - Disavow Faith - Aleiya & Aleiyna Deadbrighter - Beautious Lillium - Unibody - Jemmis Truly Outrageous

...... try understanding what you are reading a bit. I had 3 of these stones left over. No, some of them did not disappear. I have used 2 in the great expanse of time since they have been "gone". The last one I used was just a few weeks ago. They work. I can hotbar them, I can target people with them, and I can use them...... I clearly stated so in my above post. The only uselessness I've had was the fact I can not use it on myself. As to your last observation, if I can give it to someone that can use it, whether or not I can get anything out of it, that's fine, and it is up to me whether I wish to put it on the forums or not. Hell, if I lost it, I have lost nothing so meh.

Anyways, yeah you obviously can read. Learn to extrapolate what you are reading more.
    All stones had their functionality changed when u19 was released. Atm, they're all self only.

Community Member

Thanks for the feedback OP, now for a reality check...I can read and comprehend what I read very well. I was providing you with feedback two-fold and since the points did not come across the 1st time, I will be more blunt

1.) These stones have changed functionality (old or new ones) since u19. You cannot use ANY from the hotbar any longer (old or new). So if you have the "gift" ones from MotU they are completely useless now if you already stoned before on your account. The description is wrong, there have been threads citing the stealth changes even with devs responses. ftdomen who posted to your thread started a few of them.

2.) These stones should have disappeared with u15 and some bugged and did not (not sure why). So my point about not being wise to post trading these in the forums was because you advertised trading a bugged item for profit which is a violation of the EULA. It even says in the the description that they were supposed to expire....http://ddowiki.com/page/File:Stone_of_Experience.png

Community Member

even so, you fail to understand how many of these are actually still around, and the limited number of people out there that have not used a stone (mostly newer players), there have been several players my self included that have given these free to any one interested. so even if what you say is true and they still work they are not worth any thing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by godd View Post
    even so, you fail to understand how many of these are actually still around, and the limited number of people out there that have not used a stone (mostly newer players), there have been several players my self included that have given these free to any one interested. so even if what you say is true and they still work they are not worth any thing.
    But how are you going to use a stone on someone from your inventory since none work from the hotbar anymore? YOU CAN'T...not even on someone that has not used it before anymore. This may have been the intent of the change as of u19, because people were bartering the bugged stones.

And your post is eluding to bartering one not giving one away free of charge....big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    All stones had their functionality changed when u19 was released. Atm, they're all self only.
    This. I obviously didn't see that in the patch notes (if it was even include, we know turbine ^,^). Yeah the last stone I used was right before expac hit, so that would follow just fine. I now know this, thank you for your response compared to the person above you.

Thanks for the feedback OP, now for a reality check...I can read and comprehend what I read very well. I was providing you with feedback two-fold and since the points did not come across the 1st time, I will be more blunt.

1.) These stones have changed functionality (old or new ones) since u19. You cannot use ANY from the hotbar any longer (old or new). So if you have the "gift" ones from MotU they are completely useless now if you already stoned before on your account. The description is wrong, there have been threads citing the stealth changes even with devs responses. ftdomen who posted to your thread started a few of them.

2.) These stones should have disappeared with u15 and some bugged and did not (not sure why). So my point about not being wise to post trading these in the forums was because you advertised trading a bugged item for profit which is a violation of the EULA. It even says in the the description that they were supposed to expire....http://ddowiki.com/page/File:Stone_of_Experience.png
    1) You seriously should have just come out quoting why they didn't work in the first place. Mention the "patch" (notes or no) that made this change, because you come across as saying they don't work without being clear on why; basically you are being accidentally confusing, leading to frustration. I thank you and others for this, the last stone I used was before expac and I understand it won't work now (and WHY).

2) Not sure I care really. I was going for the "if anyone can use this, tell me because I don't want it in my bank anymore". The possibility of an Otto's box stone trade was just for the "oh that would work out fine" factor. Trying to sell one of these stones is pretty stupid. And yes my stone has the whole disclaimer on it and whatnot. And if I could still use it on someone I would, and I would freely post about it until told otherwise. Frankly, with the limited usage of these things anyways, while not hard to find someone new to the game, I would rather use it on someone who has some experience ( pun intended) already; preferably 3rd+ lifer, that just wasn't around at the time. Now that I know it's BEYOND useless now (before it was simply useless), I will trash it, but if I could help someone out this much, without hurting anyone really, EULA be damned.

Community Member

I did.