Community Member

Default Dodge + mobility + spring attack = not working

So playing around with building new toons today I went with a fighter kensei / barb occult / ranger tempest setup with the 7 vet status (3 fighter 2 barb and ranger. Figuring end build will be 12 fighter 5 barb 3 tempest.

Anywho, idea was a dwarf wielding dual d-axes with a serious eye on durability. So i pick up the dodge/mobility/spring attack feats. Dodge now reads...4%. 3 + 2 + 2 = 4? *** am i missing? my max dodge % can range from 7-9 wearing mithril plate (enhancement depending) to 25% nude. and it stays at 4%. dubya T ef?

Added in + dodge enhancements and they are added fine. But still cant figure out why my trio of dodge feats are not applying
    Last edited by jeremyt; 09-27-2013 at 05:09 AM.
    Reckter 91PLs, Anhilliation 36PLs. Rekter 17 PLs. Vikzor 9PLs. Veisha 7PLs. Rekinja 4PLs. Rekalidin 4PLs. Minirek 3PLs. Artirek 3PLs. 175 total past lives gained, 1 XP stone used (the free one)

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

The display of dodge chance has been buggy for a looooong time. I think I remember readin somewhere that it is only a display issue, but I can't find the post atm. Also, I havenøt actually tried to check if it is true, so take this as you will.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyt View Post
    So playing around with building new toons today I went with a fighter kensei / barb occult / ranger tempest setup with the 7 vet status (3 fighter 2 barb and ranger. Figuring end build will be 12 fighter 5 barb 3 tempest.

Anywho, idea was a dwarf wielding dual d-axes with a serious eye on durability. So i pick up the dodge/mobility/spring attack feats. Dodge now reads...4%. 3 + 2 + 2 = 4? *** am i missing? my max dodge % can range from 7-9 wearing mithril plate (enhancement depending) to 25% nude. and it stays at 4%. dubya T ef?

Added in + dodge enhancements and they are added fine. But still cant figure out why my trio of dodge feats are not applying
    Developers works with bug reports ... Just take 2mins of your time to fill in the form so we can get this fixed ... I'll do it as well when i come back home.
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    Developers works with bug reports ... Just take 2mins of your time to fill in the form so we can get this fixed ... I'll do it as well when i come back home.
    Oh. you think people actually read those?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerkul View Post
    lol