Question Need Advises - what should I choose for my expansion packs?

Hey guys, just need some advises to help me to choose the expansion packs I need to purchase.
    Here comes my needs and my current status.

1. I've been a VIP for a long time and will continue to being a VIP in the future.
    2. I haven't purchased any expansion packs.
    3. I already got Epic Destiny(Using TP) & 1 Greater Tome of Learning(Using TP) for my Wiz.
    4. Now I got nearly 2000 TP in my account.

Needs:
    1. Spend as less as TP/$ to achieve what I need...lol
    2. I want to go to the King's Forest as well as the Evening Star's quest with my friends.
    3. I want to try the new Iconic Bladeforged Pal.

So... which kind of packs should I choose at a minium cost? Is there any promo on those packs current days?
    Thank you very much!

You can't buy bladeforged pally I don't think; that was a preorder bonus. It may come to the store eventually, but not as of yet.

The most cost-efficient way to buy both expansions is to go to the DDO Market (from the "Store" dropdown at the top of this page) and add the Shadowfell standard edition ($30) to your cart. Then go into your cart and add the MotU standard edition for half price. (Normally $35, half off for $17.50.)

This single $47.50 purchase (plus tax?) will get you both expansions, 2000 TP, a couple tomes of learning, eveningstar challenges, an extra character slot, one of the iconics, plus a few adventure packs if your vip should ever expire.

Even ignoring all the extra stuff, I don't think it's possible to get both expansions for less $. If you buy it from the in-game store instead of the market I think it's around 5000 TP for both, which I'm pretty sure ends up costing more.

If you want more iconics you can opt for the collector's version of shadowfell instead. In any case, use the market, add the shadowfell version you want to your cart, then add motu standard edition to the cart for half price.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    You can't buy bladeforged pally I don't think; that was a preorder bonus. It may come to the store eventually, but not as of yet.

The most cost-efficient way to buy both expansions is to go to the DDO Market (from the "Store" dropdown at the top of this page) and add the Shadowfell standard edition ($30) to your cart. Then go into your cart and add the MotU standard edition for half price. (Normally $35, half off for $17.50.)

This single $47.50 purchase (plus tax?) will get you both expansions, 2000 TP, a couple tomes of learning, eveningstar challenges, an extra character slot, one of the iconics, plus a few adventure packs if your vip should ever expire.

Even ignoring all the extra stuff, I don't think it's possible to get both expansions for less $. If you buy it from the in-game store instead of the market I think it's around 5000 TP for both, which I'm pretty sure ends up costing more.

If you want more iconics you can opt for the collector's version of shadowfell instead. In any case, use the market, add the shadowfell version you want to your cart, then add motu standard edition to the cart for half price.
    Thank you very much for your advise! It really help me a lot~
    Dungeons and Dragons!!!

For the pre-20 stuff, if you don't TR much you can easily hit 20 from the packs with Epic versions (Gianthold and VON in particular as those have important epic versions; EH VON3 is arguably the most important quest in the game for XP now).

If you start TRing a bit you will need more packs to get over the high XP requirements at high level, but you will also be gaining a lot of favor through TRing, and can use the TP you get from that to buy more packs. Vale of Twilight, Necro 2, Necro 4, Reaver's Reach and the pack with Sane Asylum will speed up TRing a lot, but if you don't fritter away TP on garbage you will be able to get those easily from favor TP.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.