Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    2016 DDO Players Council Qhualor's Avatar

I can also say I don't see or hear people running EE much on Khyber. Most EE is for PDK favor and the very few I know about run EE GH. Most people are busy riding the hamster wheel of TRing and ED grind, while others that stick around for "endgame" just farm out EH gear, especially since there isnt a lot of difference between hard and elite gear. To tie this into the thread topic, since most groups run EH, there is no need for a healer and you don't even need to be uber to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    I can also say I don't see or hear people running EE much on Khyber. Most EE is for PDK favor and the very few I know about run EE GH. Most people are busy riding the hamster wheel of TRing and ED grind, while others that stick around for "endgame" just farm out EH gear, especially since there isnt a lot of difference between hard and elite gear. To tie this into the thread topic, since most groups run EH, there is no need for a healer and you don't even need to be uber to survive.
    Well I would not mind running EE quests to level from 21 to 28. I would get some end game and run some other fun quests on ee. The sagas had a little ee bump which was great. I actually got to run a fair amount of ee. Now that the Sagas are not working again, it is back to the nobody runs ee..
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Well I logged onto Ghallanda at 10:30 pm EST last night and no I did not see any ee lfms or really any difference then my server. If there was some magical server where there were tons of ee lfms and tons of ee being run I would consider transferring a couple of characters just to have some fun and play some ee.
    Well, my guild is playing on Ghallanda, and we run only epic elite.

But we never pug.

It seems that no pugs=no1 plays at all for you.

And its incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post

But we never pug.

And its incorrect.
    Well I can not speak for your server, but there is not much of this channel/guild/friend ee stuff going on in my server. Very few groups that often do not run EE (trring and/or run a fair amount of EH) in reality.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post

But we never pug.

And its incorrect.
    We run on Thelanis, and always pug for EE. And it is fun.

And yeah we always run EE.
    Founder member of aLiclan

Community Member

Well I can not speak for your server, but there is not much of this channel/guild/friend ee stuff going on in my server. Very few groups that often do not run EE (trring and/or run a fair amount of EH) in reality.
    What happens when you put up an LFM? Does it just not fill?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    What happens when you put up an LFM? Does it just not fill?
    usually does not fill or I might get a few people to join. When the saga thing was going on I got people to join and saw more ee lfms, but the last 3 weeks or so besides the two days sagas were open it has been really hard to fill or get a handful of players or whatever. If I am lucky I get 1-3 more and shortman it after 15 minutes of lfm time, but just as often no one joins and I just drop the lfm after 20 minutes. I complete the quests and the like relatively quickly so that is not the problem. I would also join other lfms if there were any. I did join an ee dq1 and dq2 the other day.

Why do people on these forums ask about EE.
    It's an ego trip thing, nothing more or less, and very typical of any game and any gamer forum. I run EH, so I have nothing to add to this topic about what is or is not needed in EE. I enjoy EH s I can solo it and it allows me to open my LFM for pug players with impunity.

It's a game, to each their own.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panzermeyer View Post
    A pure healbot that offers nothing is not likely great in any particular party on any difficulty. It is basically a resource saver so I don't have to use my SP or pots or something.
    It would seem the best possible addition to a party with little self healing capability on any difficulty setting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234