Default EE 6 box solo storm horns chain

First round of attempts:

Mostly smooth runs, breaking the ranks took 3 pots, due to getting the optionals. What goes up was a whole different story. One noob death at the beginning due to a lone assassin and one actual death at the end fight due to being overwhelmed and out of wings. Overall it's obviously very possible to solo and in some ways easier than EE tor when it first came out. My current gear and build is far from perfect, and it's mostly just a giant slog at the end fight - no inclination to retry it though

Photolog:

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

that's brilliant Rav! Well done. Wow.
    ~Thelanis ~ Khyber ~

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

Anything-boxing-EE Breaking the Ranks sounds crazy to me. Not that the rest aren't very impressive too! Congrats!
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    All of my builds are grossly out of date. Just roll a human or drow mechanic / assassin rogue thing.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdefy View Post
    Anything-boxing-EE Breaking the Ranks sounds crazy to me. Not that the rest aren't very impressive too! Congrats!
    they're all offline, nobody with common sense would do it with em on lol

also i can't understand why ppl does long quest multiboxing, when by far the best option is solo and call guildies/mates to pull loot

i solo 99% quests while leveling and do so

i understand is a good way to ensure loot w/o bothering ppl with shorts quests like DA

rest of time none of the pics has the kill count o_O

btw love the stay frosty+double rainbow bug, good to see someone posting it and don't caring

i would say gz afterall, but have to add that hp/sp from boxers doesn't looks ok, too
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by psykopeta View Post
    they're all offline, nobody with common sense would do it with em on lol
    Maybe I read it wrong - but I think it means the other 5 were infact on and inside the quest to make it as tough as possible. Not just a solo win - but a solo win with max group scaling.
    Atleast thats how I interpret the boxing title.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    Maybe I read it wrong - but I think it means the other 5 were infact on and inside the quest to make it as tough as possible. Not just a solo win - but a solo win with max group scaling.
    Look at all the Screenshot, the other "boxes" are all DC'ed. Looks like he just uses them when he needs DV's or various other buffs then Dc's them to get rid of the scaling.

Nonetheless, The quests are still tough solo. Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    multiboxing purpose is loot, not scale, that's why they are supposed to be off
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

Nicely done!

Although, that WGU one seems like it was a bit rough, how many deaths there?
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Thanks guys.

WGU was definitely the roughest of all. Two deaths, one standing still against a lone assassin at the start, one at the end fight. Maybe one day I'll go back and to try to run it perfect

You got lucky with WGU, unless you did it before 19.2. It keeps bugging out where either the boss or one of the required kills disappears from the map, and now the GMs are just replying "known issue" and not fixing it.

Very nice job Rav!
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke! /runs off to sell things on forum