Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default She's a Bebelith?

    So, apparently the Matron of House Dun'Robar is actually a Bebilith. Who knew?

    (Combat): The bebilith's powerful claws rend your armor, greatly lowering your AC and fortification

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Yep. Apparently. I noticed the same thing but was too lazy to flag it.

    And apparently Bebelith's don't drop the Seal in the chest, either.... I've probably run it more than 50 times (mostly solo) at EN and EH (depending on level and current ED configuration) and not seen it drop once.

    I've seen only 2 drow weapons as well in that time. Low drop rates!

  3. #3
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhennan View Post
    Yep. Apparently. I noticed the same thing but was too lazy to flag it.

    And apparently Bebelith's don't drop the Seal in the chest, either.... I've probably run it more than 50 times (mostly solo) at EN and EH (depending on level and current ED configuration) and not seen it drop once.

    I've seen only 2 drow weapons as well in that time. Low drop rates!
    I've seen a few drow weaps, but yeah, no Seal.

  4. #4
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhennan View Post
    I've seen only 2 drow weapons as well in that time. Low drop rates!
    I've got 200+ runs just farming chests. In 200+ runs I never pulled, or saw a single Seal drop. I pulled 1 Drow Khopesh, and 1 Drow Rapier.
    I was forced to buy the items I needed from that quest, except for 2 Duregar axes. I've yet to see anyone on my server who has even seen one drop, let alone owns one.

    I've also never seen a Greataxe drop, although there have been a few on the AH from time to time, although at such high prices I could never afford to buy one.

    Not to mention the hundreds of times I ransacked Avithoul and only ever pulled 1 ring. (Not even the one I needed.)

    Those 2 quests seem to have some of the worst drop rates in the game, right up there with ESOS shard/Seal and Ethornlord parts.

    /cry
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

  5. #5
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Those 2 quests seem to have some of the worst drop rates in the game, right up there with ESOS shard/Seal and Ethornlord parts.

    /cry
    agreed.

    Also, in my 2 years, I've only ever seen one eThorny (not on me, obviously). Took me 18 mo. just to ever get the base Thorny, farming (almost) daily. So yeah, Avi and Dun'R aren't really 'farms' for me... just randomly go for the matron every once in a while for gits and shiggles... Shame though.

  6. #6
    Community Member Nightmanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    I've got 200+ runs just farming chests. In 200+ runs I never pulled, or saw a single Seal drop. I pulled 1 Drow Khopesh, and 1 Drow Rapier.
    I was forced to buy the items I needed from that quest, except for 2 Duregar axes. I've yet to see anyone on my server who has even seen one drop, let alone owns one.

    I've also never seen a Greataxe drop, although there have been a few on the AH from time to time, although at such high prices I could never afford to buy one.

    Not to mention the hundreds of times I ransacked Avithoul and only ever pulled 1 ring. (Not even the one I needed.)

    Those 2 quests seem to have some of the worst drop rates in the game, right up there with ESOS shard/Seal and Ethornlord parts.

    /cry
    Zoda and Beeor have those axes, and I came close to having one. But yeah, it's like trying to find hen's teeth.

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhennan View Post
    Yep. Apparently. I noticed the same thing but was too lazy to flag it.

    And apparently Bebelith's don't drop the Seal in the chest, either.... I've probably run it more than 50 times (mostly solo) at EN and EH (depending on level and current ED configuration) and not seen it drop once.

    I've seen only 2 drow weapons as well in that time. Low drop rates!
    Ya i gave up on that quest and had to buy my seal of sunder 10 dc using brute force. Forced to throw in 6mil for that dam seal and avoid competition.

  8. #8
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Zoda and Beeor have those axes, and I came close to having one. But yeah, it's like trying to find hen's teeth.
    They would. -_- Of course, I hate them both now; It's only fair.

    I refuse to believe that they exist, much like the EThornlord or Cleaver. It helps me sleep at night... Er... Or rather, it would If I slept.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    I ran someone through the chain and saw them pull seals from both rusted blades and broken chains. Other than that have only seen 1 other seal between the two quests drop.

  10. #10
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    TrinityTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    3,155

    Default

    I have pulled each seal from the matron's chests(Death, Chains, and Broken), but in the year or so since Motu came out it was exactly once for each, and I run them a lot.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

    Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

  11. #11
    The Hatchery Nibor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    703

    Default

    I've pulled at least 15 House Dun'Robar seals. I've pulled 3 since the U19 update, and seen several others drop. Haven't run it since U19.2 yet. It's about a 4% drop rate on EH.
    Perhaps I'm getting the good luck to balance out the bad luck for everyone else from this thread. If so, thanks for rolling poorly

    ...still looking for a Sundering ring, though.

  12. #12
    Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TARTARUS
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
    I've pulled at least 15 House Dun'Robar seals. I've pulled 3 since the U19 update, and seen several others drop. Haven't run it since U19.2 yet. It's about a 4% drop rate on EH.
    Perhaps I'm getting the good luck to balance out the bad luck for everyone else from this thread. If so, thanks for rolling poorly

    ...still looking for a Sundering ring, though.
    I believe the only reasonable response I can make to this is;

    Die.
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
    I've pulled at least 15 House Dun'Robar seals. I've pulled 3 since the U19 update, and seen several others drop. Haven't run it since U19.2 yet. It's about a 4% drop rate on EH.
    Perhaps I'm getting the good luck to balance out the bad luck for everyone else from this thread. If so, thanks for rolling poorly

    ...still looking for a Sundering ring, though.
    ya thats the one ring which after 70 runs i gave up on. Had to buy off someone selling.

  14. #14
    Community Member CheeseMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    So, apparently the Matron of House Dun'Robar is actually a Bebilith. Who knew?
    A Lady never tells.

  15. #15
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    467

    Default

    trying to aqquire a varied set of items from the moto chains is why i was able to cap eds without xp farming....the drop rates are very very poor

  16. #16
    Community Member cdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    Never had a problem farming w/e seal someone needed in less than 7 runs... that's with 4-6 people in the group, though.

  17. #17
    Community Member Nightmanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    They would. -_- Of course, I hate them both now; It's only fair.

    I refuse to believe that they exist, much like the EThornlord or Cleaver. It helps me sleep at night... Er... Or rather, it would If I slept.
    .....of which they both have those, too. Or at least Zoda has the Ethorn, but I wouldn't doubt if Beeor did too.

    By this logic, they don't even exist in game at all :P Which is fine because I haven't seen or heard from either of them in quite a while anyway. Same for Trix, I mean seriously what happened to him?

    Oh and on topic, yes she's a bebe*****.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload