Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So after two tickets, a half hour on the phone, and a request to escalate a ticket to a GM supervisor, I got the GMs to give me the last bit I needed to level to 20, and TRd out of Drow. It quite literally took most of the day, but seriously, if they are this unwilling to fix the enhancements, it's probably going to be worth the effort. I'd like to thank the GMs, their supervisor, and the guy I talked to on the phone, sorry mate, forgot your name, for taking the time to help me with this. This should not be taken as "I got mine fixed, don't worry about it", but maybe as a way to light a fire under somebody's scripting fingers to get the tree fixed, before everyone else starts pestering GMs for the fix.

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Bump -- Hoping vainly for a Dev comment on this

Any Dev's around & able to comment if all the issues outlined in this thread are WAI? Is there a ETA/timeline for fixes? 2 weeks 2 months or?

Asking nicely/sincerely/politely, please & thanks in advance, it would be greatly appreciated! :P! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Another update with no fix? Really?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    Any Dev's around & able to comment if all the issues outlined in this thread are WAI? Is there a ETA/timeline for fixes? 2 weeks 2 months or?

Asking nicely/sincerely/politely, please & thanks in advance, it would be greatly appreciated! :P! !
    I would appreciate any update on this as well. Three updates and absolutely no word on this getting fixed. This is an extremely frustrating bug.

It's not the enhancements themselves that aren't working.

For me they are working fine. The problem for me, is that the racial tree will deselect the racial enhancements, and then I have to go back in and reselect my choices as soon as I notice that it needs to be done.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Angry C'mon turbine get off your colective backsides and fix this already!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LOOON375 View Post
    It's not the enhancements themselves that aren't working.

For me they are working fine. The problem for me, is that the racial tree will deselect the racial enhancements, and then I have to go back in and reselect my choices as soon as I notice that it needs to be done.
    ^^^^^ THIS

Luckily I'm not having to shell out plat to reset my drow's enhancements, but I do have to remember to reset it every time I log in. When I forget and am already in a quest.... Well there goes 2 points of int and I get a lovely 15 ASF added on to boot. Turbine! REALLY!? This has been going on for a couple months or more (at least), with an update and 3 patches in the interim and you can't find someone to fix this? You should be ashamed! For every person posting about it on the forums there are probably 10-20 (or more) players who simply give up and stop playing their drow toons OR WORSE..... LEAVE DDO ENTIRELY!
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!
    http://orderoftheemeraldclaw.guildlaunch.com/

Community Member

Bump, because really...
    I have heard from confirmed sources that Larafay mentioned she finds this situation somewhat annoying.
    You should probably want to act fast.

Not to hijack the thread, but what is worth taking in the Drow line? I scanned it when redoing my sorc and nothing popped out to me as very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Not to hijack the thread, but what is worth taking in the Drow line? I scanned it when redoing my sorc and nothing popped out to me as very useful.
    The added spell resistance on the bottom row is darn nice. I see that blue shield pop up constantly.

As far as the others go, I rebuilt my TWF Kensaii, into a pure monk, thrower build. The added damage to throwing stars is a must have for this toon. It's fun as hell and kicks serious ass for what it is.
    The Fockers of Argo
    Fuglymofo; LOOON; Hobaggin; Fuglyrobo; Buttscracher; Whoaa

Shameless bump. So another maintenance cycle goes through, did anything get done to fix 'em?

Community Member whereispowderedsilve's Avatar

Default Could we please get an answer from a dev or someone higher up?

Could we please get an answer from a dev or someone higher up? Do any of the devs play drow? Is this not impacting your quality of life when playing?

Asking nicely/sincerely/politely, it would be greatly appreciated! I know there are quite a few/# of drow players out there experiencing this! Please & thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! ! !
    http://dillonpfaff5.wix.com/theob Sign this!!!: http://goo.gl/vS6htg

DDO toll free support phone#: 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Community Member

This can't be! Drow are superior!

Grrr....

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by whereispowderedsilve View Post
    Could we please get an answer from a dev or someone higher up? Do any of the devs play drow? Is this not impacting your quality of life when playing?

Asking nicely/sincerely/politely, it would be greatly appreciated! I know there are quite a few/# of drow players out there experiencing this! Please & thanks in advance! Cheers! :P! ! !
    Apparently asking politely is getting you no where.

I will definitely pester the mogs/GM/phone lines until I get a free up to 20 ride out of Drow. Finding out about this after taking the toon to level 10 really ****es me off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12