Default Church and the Cult re-opened but appears still bugged

Church and the cult has been re-opened, but I think it is still bugged as of the night 19.2 was released (yes, I submitted a bug report).
    I was excited to see it re-opened and ran it, but ran into an issue at the end where the last objective would not complete. I read some other vague posts in the forums about "playing with secret doors" causing the quest to break. I definitely was skulking about and searching for all doors and may have even closed and reopened a secret door or two so that would explain why I couldn't complete the quest.

I would like to complete the quest so I will try it again and only search for secret doors if required to complete the quest and then see how it goes / report here.
    If anyone has any advice or more info about exactly what kind of "secret door playing" makes it so the quest won't complete please post here.

Perhaps once it's figured out it can be added to the known issues list, so that people can still have a chance to run the quest and complete it.

A simple addition on the known issues list like "The Church and the Cult cannot be completed if you detect the door entering into the last room. To ensure quest completion you should disable true seeing and not search for the door leading to the boss fight prior to objective completion".
    Not sure if that is it but just an example of what could be added to the release notes.
    That would at least help the folks that pay attention to the release notes.

I am actually going to be running that quest in a few minutes. with 5 levels of rogue and maxxed trapper skills, I better be able to complete it and find secret doors. any problems ill report back in awhile.

had no problems. smooth run. no idea what the problem could be for you.

Default Possibly killing end boss too quickly

I ran it again. Pulled lever for end boss fight and went in but it still had objective to "search the inner sanctum". This time I ran back way out of the room. Eventually the final objective to "Defeat Adran ir'Karsmore" appeared. Went back in and killed him and it completed with no problems.

I think I was probably just killing the boss before the objective to do so appeared.

I did also change the order in which I completed the quest - went to ice first instead of fire, and did not search for the two optional secret doors that have rest shrines until the "Defeat Adran ir'Karsmore" objective was up. But probably has nothing to do with it.

Default killing too fast

ran again this time did all the secret doors first and fire first. Seems to confirm problem was killing boss before final objective appeared.