2015 DDO Players Council

Default Documentation of Changes

This past update the release notes failed to mention several (at least two) obviously WAI changes to previously WAI abilities. These changes were in Ranger positive spell power(Empathy enhancements reduced to total of 20 from 75, positive spell power added to core enhancements), and in Ninja Spy Ninja training (Basic/advanced ninja training restricted to just shortswords, kama, and shuriken). While I am not happy about what these changes have done to my halfling monkcher, I am most unhappy about the fact that these changes were not in the release notes at all.

So please devs, when you make a change in an update get it included in the release notes!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladislaio View Post
    This past update the release notes failed to mention several (at least two) obviously WAI changes to previously WAI abilities. These changes were in Ranger positive spell power(Empathy enhancements reduced to total of 20 from 75, positive spell power added to core enhancements), and in Ninja Spy Ninja training (Basic/advanced ninja training restricted to just shortswords, kama, and shuriken). While I am not happy about what these changes have done to my halfling monkcher, I am most unhappy about the fact that these changes were not in the release notes at all.

So please devs, when you make a change in an update get it included in the release notes!
    It's almost as if proper release notes should be a given, right? And it's almost like after the 1st time a missed change was reported, the hole in the procedure would have been sewn up, right? But Turbine seems not to care about closing the holes in their processes, and are quite content to continue to make the same mistakes over and over and over. and over... ?and ever....

ISO certification people. Or at least a home made look-alike. It's way past due. And by the way, I can do this for you as a work from home project, for the right $$$ of course.
    Last edited by BOgre; 09-25-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Totally agreed!

I even rolled a DEX based 8 Fighter/6 Monk/6 Ranger so that I could use DEX for everything (even bow damage without being Elf). This is disappointing :/
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    there will always be bugs in DDO it will never be bug free at any point in its lifetime.