Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default Unable to access epic Storm Horn and Whelon Prison

Different party members put in ticket one per wilderness area. Both time we were unable to enter these areas on epic. i have been in these areas on epic on other character. this is not on the known issue list; however, response to tickets was to contact customer service.

what gives?
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Quote Originally Posted by Lerincho View Post
    Different party members put in ticket one per wilderness area. Both time we were unable to enter these areas on epic. i have been in these areas on epic on other character. this is not on the known issue list; however, response to tickets was to contact customer service.

what gives?
    What level were the characters that were trying to enter? I heard that they recently started level gating epic content so that players that are too low can't get into higher difficulties of quests, but perhaps this extends to the wilderness areas as well. Also if you have a heroic toon in an epic party that can make it difficult to enter epic areas. Even hirelings and owlbears below level 20 could lead to this issue.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    What level were the characters that were trying to enter? I heard that they recently started level gating epic content so that players that are too low can't get into higher difficulties of quests, but perhaps this extends to the wilderness areas as well. Also if you have a heroic toon in an epic party that can make it difficult to enter epic areas. Even hirelings and owlbears below level 20 could lead to this issue.
    character level was 21 trying to get into storm horn, and whelon. does that not count as epic anymore?
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!