Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by guardianx2009 View Post
    Divine Disciple review is up! Enjoy!
    I am still playing around with it.

I had trouble with Holy Smite in large areas because if the enemy was moving quickly they seemed to move out of the target area before spell going off and being affected by it. Not sure if they are always affected until I see them react to blindness. Great info on how it affects reflex saves when blinded. However, in large areas enemies might just go sulk in a corner blinded rather than kite in your blade barrier. I will have to try this out more. I almost want to switch back to light.

I like Neg Burst so far. I see what you mean with it's tactical disadvantages being a short range attack. It is just so dam cheap for 200 damage average area of effect for 7-13sp. Much cheaper that BB to use. If you use it while having a BB up and standing in it even if your BB does not hit this will. I think Neg energy burst will heal your fellow party Pale Master's too?

I am still enjoying the negative line. I love my Necrotic Ray and have trouble giving that up. Nice range attack especially for those ranged piking mobs. Guaranteed negative level for 10 sp is cheap. Cheap damage with no metas.

Also my DCs and SR on my Generalists are not exceptional, so the less saves and spell resistance from my stuff the better. He tends to be in the melee Epic Destiny lines unless Raid healing EE. No crazy grind gear either.
    Last edited by firemedium_jt; 09-27-2013 at 10:53 PM.
    Your lack of healing amp not my problem. Please buy and use your own remove curse pots in combat, so I don't waste mana. Not my job.

Quote Originally Posted by firemedium_jt View Post
    I am still playing around with it.

I had trouble with Holy Smite in large areas because if the enemy was moving quickly they seemed to move out of the target area before spell going off and being affected by it. Not sure if they are always affected until I see them react to blindness. Great info on how it affects reflex saves when blinded. However, in large areas enemies might just go sulk in a corner blinded rather than kite in your blade barrier. I will have to try this out more. I almost want to switch back to light.
    You should be centering it on the mob(s) you wish to target by hard targeting them. Doing that, I don't have the problems you mentioned. Blinded mobs will should still rummage about, cuz they can still "hear" you. Never-the-less, combining it with Shiradi is what makes it a potent combo.

I like Neg Burst so far. I see what you mean with it's tactical disadvantages being a short range attack. It is just so dam cheap for 200 damage average area of effect for 7-13sp. Much cheaper that BB to use. If you use it while having a BB up and standing in it even if your BB does not hit this will. I think Neg energy burst will heal your fellow party Pale Master's too?
    For levelling, neg burst is fine. But you can achieve pretty much the same result with SLA Holy Smite. Neg Burst, like harm, should heal your party Pale Master's yes.. but they should be pretty capable of healing themselves. And you shouldn't carry it just for them..

I am still enjoying the negative line. I love my Necrotic Ray and have trouble giving that up. Nice range attack especially for those ranged piking mobs. Guaranteed negative level for 10 sp is cheap. Cheap damage with no metas.
    Like I mentioned, Necrotic Ray is quite good, better than sunbeam. Even without metas it does over ~200 damage! You can still get Necrotic Ray as light path by taking the capstone.

But yes, for levelling, it won't matter much which path you take. Once capped, light path is clearly ahead.

2014 DDO Players Council

SUMMARY
    Divine Empowerment:
    You gain +1 caster level and maximum caster level to Light, Negative Energy, and Fire spells.
    AP Cost: 2 Progression: 30 No requirements
    I really wanted to like this... and it looked really good at first. BUT my testing shows that Searing Light AND Nimbus of Light (both Spell & SLA version) are not affected by this. It appears to work fine for other spells like Sunbolt and Sunbeam are. Given going Divine Disciple is all about SLA, what good is this if it doesn't power them? I am led to believe this is a BUG.
    Did you happen to notice whether it works on Avenging Light & Divine Wrath from Exalted Angel?

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Did you happen to notice whether it works on Avenging Light & Divine Wrath from Exalted Angel?
    Avenging Light is special, it's damage is based on character level. As a result, no caster level increase does not apply to it. I reckon the same applies to Divine Wrath also.

Divine Disciple review is up! Enjoy!
    More good stuff. I like that you're commenting not *only* about EE.

If you're recommending getting some shield proficiency, and turtling up while firing off SLAs (a strategy I've pondered from time to time), Flame Strike's delay might not be so ineffective when mobs are regularly up in your face. Still not really worthy of a level 5 SLA though, especially when you could be a turtle with a radiant aura instead.

And I've seen quite a few people looking at the NEB SLA and thinking about Cleric splashes for their Pale Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Urist View Post
    More good stuff. I like that you're commenting not *only* about EE.

If you're recommending getting some shield proficiency, and turtling up while firing off SLAs (a strategy I've pondered from time to time), Flame Strike's delay might not be so ineffective when mobs are regularly up in your face. Still not really worthy of a level 5 SLA though, especially when you could be a turtle with a radiant aura instead.

And I've seen quite a few people looking at the NEB SLA and thinking about Cleric splashes for their Pale Masters.
    How the turtle tactic came about was I got tired for constantly running and jumping around lol. I turtled up on the death knights for a change of pace and was pleasantly surprised how well it worked out. I didn't have a particularly good turtle shield either, so I imagine there is room for improvement. That being said, you'll still want to kite, Blade Barrier kite large group of mobs. Turtling for the most part will only work well on a 1v1 or 1v2 scenario since the defensive advantage is gained only when mobs are in front of you.

It is still really hard to justify the flamestrike when you readily 3-4 better options. Even when the mob is in your face, cycling through 3-4 SLAs is good enough already for a steady attack stream. I mapped my SLAs to Z,X,C buttons so they can be constantly and effectively cycled through.

Warpriest is up! Enjoy!

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Default I mostly agree with reviev, but here's my comments.

War Domain:
    Haste: Haste is added to your spellbook as a level 3 spell.
    Passive:
    +2 Armor Class
    +5 Fire Spell Power
    +5 Light Spell Power
    AP Cost: 1 Progression: 30 Requires: Cleric or Favored Soul level 18, War Domain: Blur
    Being able to self haste from spell anytime is fantastic. One can argue: "Why? Just carry clickies!". Well, I carry 3 haste clickies, and a stack of haste scrolls. Let me tell you, the spell is far more convenient: Clickies are limited in charges, takes up inventory, and are slow to cast. Your other option for haste is to invest an epic feat..
    Haste is great, but I still can't get over moving it from lvl12 to lvl18, where there is no reason to have more than 17 levels of cleric if you're not a caster.
    Tier One
    Divine Might:
    You gain an Insight bonus to Strength equal to your Charisma Modifier for 30/60/120 seconds. (Activation Cost: 21/18/15 spell points. Cooldown: 20 seconds)
    AP Cost: 1 Progression: 1 No requirements
    This is a fantastic ability if you have high charisma over strength. There were a few complaints over the bonus being Insightful type. For divines, it hardly matters: We don't get alot insightful bonuses. Just skip the +str insightful gears and get +cha insightfuls instead.
    Having more cha than str is not required, and is not a good idea, over all.
    And +3 cha item is +1,5 str, so yes, it beign insight is terrible choice (plus I cant see +3 cha black dragon helmet).
    Sacred Touch:
    When you heal allies (with positive energy damage spells) they gain +1/+2/+3 AC and +1/+2/+3 PRR for 12 seconds.
    This is an ability that carried over from the protection tree. Yes it is as bad as you read it to be. For 3AP investment, you get +3PRR.. for 12 seconds.. 3PRR is about ~1% damage reduction.. Keep your AP in your pockets and stay away...
    I can't really find better thing to get to 30AP in this tree. But its probably because I prefer to use a weapon, not weapon-like object, which are most of favored weapons.

Inflame:
    Action Boost:
    You and your nearby allies gain a +2/+3/+4 Action Boost bonus to Armor Class, Attack Rolls, and Damage Rolls. (Duration: 30 seconds. Cooldown: 1 minute)
    AP Cost: 1 Progression: 5 No requirements
    I'm a bit torn over this ability. On one side, it offers a decent-to-pretty good bonuses (especially after the the saving throw/resistance bonuses). On the other, you are limited to 5 uses per rest AND it has a short duration of 30 seconds.

You might find it too short and not worth it if used as stand-alone buff.

Because it has almost no casting animation, the trick is to treat it as an action boost instead:
    If you are already using to using Human damage boost, click this along with your action boost before you wade into battle.

If you are short on AP, just invest in this for the +4 damage and skip the saving throw/energy resistance additions.
    THIS is an action boost. It benefits from extra action boosts from various classes, and LD's action boost CD reduction.
    [COLOR=ORANGE]Wisdom, Strength, or Charisma:
    Choose one:
    +1 Strength
    +1 Wisdom
    +1 Charisma
    AP Cost: 2 Progression: 10 No requirements
    If you are using Divine Might, your choices are really between WIS and CHA. Just make sure you end on an even number when done.
    If you're using divine might, it leaves you with one choice- strenght, as 2 points of charisma equals to 1 point of strenght.
    Tier Five
    Divine Power:
    Your god has imbued you with power and skill in combat, granting a +6 enhancement bonus to Strength, and a base attack bonus equal to a fighter of the same level.
    Allows you to be perma-Divine Powered. However, as a divine, you already have the spell. So you are only paying for the convenience of not having to refresh it. For FVS, the added convenience of needing to slot the spell. Most will find it better to save their points for elsewhere.
    For me, the main benefit of permanent divine power is about 200-250 mana per shrine saved on recasts.
    Divine Vessel:
    Toggle: While active, your attacks generate a stack of Divine Conduit. When Divine Conduit reaches 25, it is removed and nearby enemies take 1d4 Fire and 1d4 Light damage per character level. (Damage from Divine Vessel is affected by Fire and Light Spell Power)
    You may only gain a stack of Divine Conduit once every 3/2/1 seconds.
    If you have Implacable Foe, Divine Vessel will trigger upon reaching 20 stacks of Divine Conduit, instead of 25.
    AP Cost: 1 Progression: 20 No requirements
    This is a somewhat interesting ability. In practice, the damage and proc rate is somewhat on the low side. It is only affected by light/fire spellpower and not by metamagic. With the best fire/light spellpower slotted and level 28, this nets you ~500 damage (250 fire, 250 light). This puts it in the same ballpark as other low proc (2%) damage effects (Corrosive Salt, Slicing Winds etc). You can only gain (at best) 1 stack per second, this means the best proc rate you can get is 1 in 20 seconds.

I'm not sold on it. Invest if you have the points, like the animation and want the slight DPS increase. Otherwise you won't miss it.
    I like this ability. Sure, its DPS is not overwhelming, but man, it looks great.
    I wish it didn't launch automatically however, and the same code used as in epic moments to let us charge it and unleash when needed.
    Wrathful Weapons:
    When wielding your religion's favored weapon, it gains an additional +1 to its Enhancement Bonus. When you score a Vorpal Hit with your religion's favored weapon, your attacks gain 3d4 Light Damage on hit for the next 6 seconds.
    AP Cost: 2 Progression: 20 Requires: Righteous Weapons (Tier 4)
    This is an interesting ability with the following special properties:
    - When procc'ed, you get a 6 second buff that applyes 3d4 light damage to to all weapons (main and offhand). (Spells too?)
    - Only need to roll a 20, not vorpal. Confirmed this on a training dummy and golems, which can't be vorpalled.
    - Can be triggered via offhand. This means it is not necessary to dual wield favored weapons. You only need one to take advantage. (At a reduced proc rate, of course)

Since it can proc on offhand strikes and on roll of 20, dual-wielding favored weapons can trigger this proc very frequently. (buff lasts for 6 seconds, and you are likely to roll a 20 within 10 seconds). In addition, the light damage is increased by vulnerablity (ie: helpless state).

If you are going to invest in the Righteous Weapon line, you will want this to cap it off.
    When I see this, I'm really upset my dwarf can only use longsword as favored weapon, so I have to skip this line entirely.

Divine Intervention:
    Active: Divine Intervention: Ward your target against fatal damage. Hit point damage cannot lower a warded ally's hit point total below -9. When a warded ally is incapacitated, this effect heals the target after a few seconds for 10 to 39 hit points and then fade. (Activation Cost: 30 spell points. Cooldown: 2 minutes)
    Good old Divine Intervention, the original cleric capstone: You either appreciate it, or you hate it. Those who do appreciate find it useful for situations such the part 3 and 4 of shroud, running through traps, or just plain added insurance. Particularly good insurance to use for solo-ing. You just have to remember to use it.
    It looks like weaker version of proactive heal

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    If you're using divine might, it leaves you with one choice- strenght, as 2 points of charisma equals to 1 point of strenght.
    Ah I see your point about Divine Might, somehow I misread the numbers. When I used it, my STR came to the same number as my CHA, so I thought that was the effect. I'll have to update where appropriate.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Righteous Weapons:
    When wielding your religion's favored weapon, it gains +1 to its Enhancement Bonus.
    AP Cost: 2 Progression: 1 No requirements
    I know this is a thread in the Cleric section, however, since Clerics and FvS share this three, it's worth noting the interaction of "Righteous Weapons" with "Articles of Faith" (AoV tree): higher enhancement bonus = higher implement bonus to spellpower.

Awareness:
    +1/+2/+3 Listen, Search and Spot. Rank 3: +1 save vs traps.
    This ability seems out out of place. What does searching, spottin for traps have to with being a warpriest? That being said, those with Rogue splashes might dip into this.
    Well, Find traps is a divine spell.

I believe this enhancement (kinda) carried over from Protection, where it was a prerequisite for the Trapfinding enhancement ( +1 Listen, Search and Spot. +1 Saves vs Traps. You gain the Trapfinding feat): decent Spot skill + the Trapfinding feat would allow spotting any trap, thus it would improve survivability.

Off topic, according to its description, the "Find traps" spell grants the ability to search for any trap, not to spot it: can anyone confirm this?

Divine Vessel:
    I'm not sold on it. Invest if you have the points, like the animation and want the slight DPS increase. Otherwise you won't miss it.
    I've played a bit with it:
    - it's an AoE ability, thus it will hit multiple targets;
    - Vulnerable stacks from "Smite Foe" affect the damage; I'm assuming any other ability which increases light or fire damage will do the same.

Divine Intervention:
    Good old Divine Intervention, the original cleric capstone: You either appreciate it, or you hate it. Those who do appreciate find it useful for situations such the part 3 and 4 of shroud, running through traps, or just plain added insurance. Particularly good insurance to use for solo-ing. You just have to remember to use it.
    It looks like weaker version of proactive heal
    Main problem I observed at high level: the measly healing (10-39 hit points) which triggers after a few seconds is often counterproductive; if you are not quick enough to toss a proper healing spell, the target will get back on his feet with a sliver of life and get killed.
    Last edited by Rusty_Can; 10-03-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

Yay Warpiest!
    Divine Power:
    Your god has imbued you with power and skill in combat, granting a +6 enhancement bonus to Strength, and a base attack bonus equal to a fighter of the same level.
    Allows you to be perma-Divine Powered. However, as a divine, you already have the spell. So you are only paying for the convenience of not having to refresh it. For FVS, the added convenience of needing to slot the spell. Most will find it better to save their points for elsewhere.
    Ever the multiclasser, I'd like to just note that this ability actually becomes available two (cleric) or three (favoured soul) levels earlier than the equivalent spell.

Divine Vessel:
    I tested this a bit on Lam, and it should probably be noted that the AoE effect from this is apparently centred on the player character, not the target. So it's pretty useless for ranged clerics.
    Poor Silver Flamers.

Community Member

For me, the main benefit of permanent divine power is about 200-250 mana per shrine saved on recasts.
    I run melee Clerics and I can't remember the last time I used Divine Power as a spell. With clicks this is the one click I recommend to buff a melee cleric above most others. It has enough of a duration as a click to keep it going in the background with 10 to 20 clicks worth. It is expensive in SP enough to justify using clicks also. The only loss from a click vs. a spell is a few hit points. I have them on bracers mostly on all my Divines and Casters even. I swap it with parry bracers. I have 5 bracers with 5 clicks each on my main and a shortcut bar with them lined up. I throw in copies of the parry bracers in between the divine power item shortcuts to easily swap quickly. I also keep one Divine Power item linked to a hotkey to activate when surprised or if the timer runs out on a non emergency Divine Power item click I used prior to combat, and combat is still going.

It has worked well and I think I even removed the Divine Power spell from my list last week. I have not used the spell in a long time.

Unless you are using other Tier 5 enhancements on the Warpriest I can't see just taking this for convenience. Better to take Aura then.
    Last edited by firemedium_jt; 10-03-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    Your lack of healing amp not my problem. Please buy and use your own remove curse pots in combat, so I don't waste mana. Not my job.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

I run melee Clerics and I can't remember the last time I used Divine Power as a spell. With clicks this is the one click I recommend to buff a melee cleric above most others. It has enough of a duration as a click to keep it going in the background with 10 to 20 clicks worth. It is expensive in SP enough to justify using clicks also. The only loss from a click vs. a spell is a few hit points. I have them on bracers mostly on all my Divines and Casters even. I swap it with parry bracers. I have 5 bracers with 5 clicks each on my main and a shortcut bar with them lined up. I throw in copies of the parry bracers in between the divine power item shortcuts to easily swap quickly. I also keep one Divine Power item linked to a hotkey to activate when surprised or if the timer runs out on a non emergency Divine Power item click I used prior to combat, and combat is still going.

It has worked well and I think I even removed the Divine Power spell from my list last week. I have not used the spell in a long time.

Unless you are using other Tier 5 enhancements on the Warpriest I can't see just taking this for convenience. Better to take Aura then.
    And where do you carry your 10 clickies? Or maybe to carry them you resigned from looting any chest in game?

With 120 slots in inventory, carrying clickies is not viable choice.
    I'd do it, with 200 slots maybe.

I run melee Clerics and I can't remember the last time I used Divine Power as a spell. With clicks this is the one click I recommend to buff a melee cleric above most others.
    FWIW, it's been my experience that no clickies drop on random loot any more, since the last loot reworking.

Thanks for all the feedback! Lots of valid points - I'll try to incorporate your points accordingly where appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_Can View Post
    I know this is a thread in the Cleric section, however, since Clerics and FvS share this three, it's worth noting the interaction of "Righteous Weapons" with "Articles of Faith" (AoV tree): higher enhancement bonus = higher implement bonus to spellpower.
    Ah oh there is synergy there. Nice to know, thanks!

Well, Find traps is a divine spell.

I believe this enhancement (kinda) carried over from Protection, where it was a prerequisite for the Trapfinding enhancement ( +1 Listen, Search and Spot. +1 Saves vs Traps. You gain the Trapfinding feat): decent Spot skill + the Trapfinding feat would allow spotting any trap, thus it would improve survivability.

Off topic, according to its description, the "Find traps" spell grants the ability to search for any trap, not to spot it: can anyone confirm this?
    Find traps spell has always seemed out of place also. AFAIK, the spell does not do anything for spot, but this was way back in the pre-ED days.

I've played a bit with it:
    - it's an AoE ability, thus it will hit multiple targets;
    - Vulnerable stacks from "Smite Foe" affect the damage; I'm assuming any other ability which increases light or fire damage will do the same.
    Nevertheless Divine Vessel can't really be managed - you can't really control when to launch this 'cruise missile'.. (well.. you can stop hitting I guess.. but..)

I can't think of any ability that increases the damage enough to matter.

Main problem I observed at high level: the measly healing (10-39 hit points) which triggers after a few seconds is often counterproductive; if you are not quick enough to toss a proper healing spell, the target will get back on his feet with a sliver of life and get killed.

Yes, Divine Intervention can be tricky, you may die again before you can get a heal up. But there is a slight period of invulnerability and you can control the direction to 'slide' as you are getting up. But it has saved enough elite raids/quests in the past for me to be notable.

THIS is an action boost. It benefits from extra action boosts from various classes, and LD's action boost CD reduction.
    Thanks, I was trying to use it as a group buff. And group buff usually means spells ala Prayer/recitation. Hence the confusion.

I see your point about Divine Might, I'll update accordingly.

This is actually a valid point for the deeper splashes where SP is on the short side. Thanks for the perspective. I'll update accordingly.

I like this ability. Sure, its DPS is not overwhelming, but man, it looks great.
    I wish it didn't launch automatically however, and the same code used as in epic moments to let us charge it and unleash when needed.
    Agreed. And adding a form of knock-down CC ability (ala souped-up cometfall) would really, really help.

Great reviews, nice thread.

Great review!

A couple of things I'd note about sunbeam, though:

Remember that it has a secondary effect: it blinds the target. In my experience at least, the effect tends to land quite often.

It's also pretty cheap to cast without metamagic (15 sp).

From a solo perspective, blind is great for reducing saves and making you harder to hit. In a group with melees who have sneak attack (and most have at least some through items and/or enhancements), this can be brutal.

The advantages of good damage + blind + cheap sp cost means that I almost always cast this at least once on any given mob as early as possible. It's also made me pretty much shelve my FvS until the devs introduce some way to make this spell available to them.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

This may not actually be happening; the first Ranger AA ability both give an enhancement bonus to a bow and turn bows into a spellcasting implement, but the enhancement doesn't increase the implement bonus. However, this may only be the case where the bow's enhancement is already higher (I was looking at it with Sireth, and getting only the +21 Implement bonus from its native +7 Enhancement). For all I know, the enhancement bonus isn't stacking anyway, but I haven't had a chance to either test that with a plain bow and training dummy, or reset the enhancements to watch the attack bonus in the inventory sheet.

I also haven't been on my FvS to check if Righteous Weapons is increasing the Implement Bonus from Articles of Faith.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    This may not actually be happening; the first Ranger AA ability both give an enhancement bonus to a bow and turn bows into a spellcasting implement, but the enhancement doesn't increase the implement bonus. However, this may only be the case where the bow's enhancement is already higher (I was looking at it with Sireth, and getting only the +21 Implement bonus from its native +7 Enhancement). For all I know, the enhancement bonus isn't stacking anyway, but I haven't had a chance to either test that with a plain bow and training dummy, or reset the enhancements to watch the attack bonus in the inventory sheet.

I also haven't been on my FvS to check if Righteous Weapons is increasing the Implement Bonus from Articles of Faith.
    I can confirm that Articles of Faith works with Righteous Weapons. I think the odd way the AA enhancement bonuses work is what causes the issues there, since its nonstacking.
    Thelanis - Dragons of the Shire
    Naeryna (Sun Elf 24 FvS Evoker) // Dianocia (Drow 11 Buckler o' Swashes) // Valissia (Elf 22 Shiradi Druid)
    Nae haz a story. Go read it.

Community Member

And where do you carry your 10 clickies? Or maybe to carry them you resigned from looting any chest in game?

With 120 slots in inventory, carrying clickies is not viable choice.
    I'd do it, with 200 slots maybe.
    Nah. It is not that bad.

You can get by with 3 Divine Power items for 5 clicks each (ML9) till the next rest shrine. That saves you 200+ SP. Well worth it.

Heck with accuracy items now in Heroic Hard and EH I am too lazy to click it. It is important to use for attack speed though even if not for your 'to hit'. I use it with large tough mobs always.

I use to carry ARdor, Brilliance. 3 of each. Most of these clicks are not worth the space, but Divine Power clicks are IMHO. I like 5 items with 5 clicks each on my Melee Cleric. I can't see a Cleric running around with less than 9 clicks. Even my Mages have one Divine Power item just in case they need to melee especially at low to mid levels.

With your 120 slots you can fit in Haste. Heck I have WIZ1 and carry Displacement scrolls and stoneskin. Remove Curse pots too. You can fit in 2-3 Divine Power items easy.

Maybe you need to review what you are carrying and what you really use all the time. I probably need to.
    Last edited by firemedium_jt; 10-03-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast