Thread: Is it safe yet?

Default Is it safe yet?

I have all my +20 stones and I'd like to use them now.
    I'm just unsure if it's bug free yet or if there's another build breaking change in the near future.

Also any tips or reminders would be appreciated. I don't want to waste my stones.

One thing I see already is my human rogue 18 fighter 2 doesn't have access to racial enhancements. Instead all I get it kensai and rogue trees. It's not build breaking but it is unnecessarily restrictive.

Thanks in advance.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by krimsonrane View Post
    Also any tips or reminders would be appreciated. I don't want to waste my stones.

One thing I see already is my human rogue 18 fighter 2 doesn't have access to racial enhancements. Instead all I get it kensai and rogue trees. It's not build breaking but it is unnecessarily restrictive.
    Use the arrows on the left/right of the Enhancement window to scroll and see other Enhancement trees.

Quote Originally Posted by rimble View Post
    Use the arrows on the left/right of the Enhancement window to scroll and see other Enhancement trees.
    I have. It's just not there and not accessible. Already reported as a bug.

Community Member

I have. It's just not there and not accessible. Already reported as a bug.
    You can only have 6, maybe try unsetting some to blank.

Quote Originally Posted by rimble View Post
    You can only have 6, maybe try unsetting some to blank.
    On that toon I only have 5 available. 2 for fighters and 3 for rogues. Kensai is listed under racial enhancements.

If any of your characters are Drow, the short answer is no. Two tickets in game, a bug report, and a thread here, and no action on fixing what's broken. I am currently forced to either play gimped, or pay plat to play my main as intended by the enhancement pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlayna View Post
    If any of your characters are Drow, the short answer is no. Two tickets in game, a bug report, and a thread here, and no action on fixing what's broken. I am currently forced to either play gimped, or pay plat to play my main as intended by the enhancement pass.
    Thanks. Luckily no drow on my roster!

I guess I'll go ahead and use the stones then.

Community Member

I haven't run into any issues yet at all with the +20 stones. That's on about 9 different toons, one of which used his +20 and then TR'd two days after that and another who LR'd with a +1 heart and later the +20.

Just remember the 3-class toon issue, and I'd run it through the revamped character planner to make sure you don't screw anything up.

Community Member

It may be just me, but the enhancements seem to be in alpha now, so I expect bugs, and massive nerfs/rebalancings soon(tm), and also tweaks and complete re-works soon-ish (on the order of adding/removing trees, and reworks of some mechanics)
    Actually, I'm really hoping they re-work the whole spell power thing. For example, on my CC/healing specced bard, I took a glance at the spellsinger tree, I was like "this one's meh, this one's kind-of-ok, meh, meh, meh, ok-ish, meh, meh... so many useless fillers, and I'll need to take some to unlock higher tiers. Oh wait, spell power. -_- I'll need to get them all." and that's kind of... annoying.
    Maybe they'll even figure out a way to have the core features of a class separate from the prestige trees.

With that in mind, I have all of my hearts banked, and I mostly play new characters to get a feel of the new bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisP.Fancypants View Post
    I haven't run into any issues yet at all with the +20 stones. That's on about 9 different toons, one of which used his +20 and then TR'd two days after that and another who LR'd with a +1 heart and later the +20.

Just remember the 3-class toon issue, and I'd run it through the revamped character planner to make sure you don't screw anything up.
    I appreciate the reminder!

Quote Originally Posted by MindCakes View Post
    It may be just me, but the enhancements seem to be in alpha now, so I expect bugs, and massive nerfs/rebalancings soon(tm), and also tweaks and complete re-works soon-ish (on the order of adding/removing trees, and reworks of some mechanics)
    Actually, I'm really hoping they re-work the whole spell power thing. For example, on my CC/healing specced bard, I took a glance at the spellsinger tree, I was like "this one's meh, this one's kind-of-ok, meh, meh, meh, ok-ish, meh, meh... so many useless fillers, and I'll need to take some to unlock higher tiers. Oh wait, spell power. -_- I'll need to get them all." and that's kind of... annoying.
    Maybe they'll even figure out a way to have the core features of a class separate from the prestige trees.

With that in mind, I have all of my hearts banked, and I mostly play new characters to get a feel of the new bugs.
    I was thinking the same. It's why I waited. But starting to feel my gimpness now and I want to fix that asap.

Community Member

I was thinking the same. It's why I waited. But starting to feel my gimpness now and I want to fix that asap.
    How about the free +0 LR? Any chance that could be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by MindCakes View Post
    How about the free +0 LR? Any chance that could be enough?
    Thanks for the suggestion. I used those after the u19. All my toons were really wrecked.
    I held onto the 20s till after the smoke cleared.