Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 58

Thread: No sagas AGAIN?

  1. #1
    Community Member Kyshara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    133

    Default No sagas AGAIN?

    Fail Turbine. Just brought sagas back. I'm solo leveling my 22 toon on EE for the challenge and the rewards, I thought "Oh yes, now I have more things to do on epics besides farming items to sell"...and then ta-da...Saga unavailable again. Terrible and frustrating service.
    --Cannith Player--

    Main toon: Kyshara of All Trades (current 25th life - completionist/epic completionist) - Shadar-kai Wizard 15 FvS 3 Monk 2 (Getting SK PLs -_-)

    FvS, I will be back soon

    My EE FvS build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...S-Caster-Build

  2. #2
    Community Member Wizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,081

    Default

    Again? Seriously? C'mon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

    *maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Reroll.

  3. #3
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    my guess, one reward was bugged and they fixed it, but they didn't fix it for the other rewards

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    my guess, one reward was bugged and they fixed it, but they didn't fix it for the other rewards
    I was just about to accept the reward for my first saga. If this is related to that "other" thread, then how much freakin' renown were they giving out?

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    632

    Default

    OMG... I had just completed them all, save for epic gianthold. I had the rewards available for the grabbing and didn't take any yet. Did I do all of this for nothing? I certainly hope I don't lose all the rewards... That would be really dissapointing!

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathimon View Post
    OMG... I had just completed them all, save for epic gianthold. I had the rewards available for the grabbing and didn't take any yet. Did I do all of this for nothing? I certainly hope I don't lose all the rewards... That would be really dissapointing!
    They "should" be there when they come back up.

  7. #7
    Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council
    TrinityTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Findlay, OH
    Posts
    3,229

    Default

    From what I can see ya'll can thank some fellow players for going out of their way to exploit and dupe extra rewards again. So now we all lose them.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

    Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

  8. #8
    Community Member djl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    This is very amusing.

  9. #9
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    I was just about to accept the reward for my first saga. If this is related to that "other" thread, then how much freakin' renown were they giving out?
    Honestly no idea, I'm going off of vague comments I've heard and guesses, I had just started running one last night because I thought they were fixed after being down, I didn't try them when they first came out because I figured they'd be bugged and go down for a while and I'd avoid any headaches with them.

  10. #10
    2016 DDO Players Council Qhualor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,795

    Default

    No need to fear. You can still run sagas and the counter is still keeping track of your progress

  11. #11
    Community Member maddmatt70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,690

    Default

    NOOOOOOOOOOO. I was actually get a chance to run some EEs and it was fun. Now nobody will want to run them again. GRRRRRRRR.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

  12. #12
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    From what I can see ya'll can thank some fellow players for going out of their way to exploit and dupe extra rewards again. So now we all lose them.
    Make one ask; Why are they even still allowed to play?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  13. #13
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Make one ask; Why are they even still allowed to play?!?!
    Lack of actual tracking programs in the game would be my guess, but it's just a guess.

  14. #14
    Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    2,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Make one ask; Why are they even still allowed to play?!?!
    Maybe because the nature of the exploit it is impossible to determine who is trying to use them legitimately and who is not.

  15. #15
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    I was just about to accept the reward for my first saga. If this is related to that "other" thread, then how much freakin' renown were they giving out?
    Normal reward is 5000 guild renown. This is affected by guild size, 6 members will give a 20,000 bump for a normal turn in.

    OT, This does suck that they are gone again.
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

  16. #16
    Community Member redspecter23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,688

    Default

    Is it wrong that I don't care about the exploiters or even if they get banned. I do care that their actions are causing EVERYONE to lose out as this has to come down for yet another fix that could take months. That's the part that bothers me.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

  17. #17
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Braegan View Post
    Normal reward is 5000 guild renown. This is affected by guild size, 6 members will give a 20,000 bump for a normal turn in.

    OT, This does suck that they are gone again.
    OT question

    when it calculates the total is it

    reward * small size multi * renown potion

    or

    reward * renown potion + ((reward * size multi)-reward)

    or something else I haven't thought of

  18. #18
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    Is it wrong that I don't care about the exploiters or even if they get banned. I do care that their actions are causing EVERYONE to lose out as this has to come down for yet another fix that could take months. That's the part that bothers me.
    I'm the same way, I really don't care about the exploiters, just care that they're broken ..... again......

  19. #19
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    No need to fear. You can still run sagas and the counter is still keeping track of your progress
    I had the sagas completed though. I had access to the reward the moment I spoke to the NPC. Did I lose all rewards?

  20. #20
    Community Member Sleepsalot-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26

    Angry More BS.......

    Well since the Topic about a Maybe guild gaining 10 levels in a very short time was closed.. Then we get Saga's closed looks very odd. But as Usual Turbine will never give a Real answer to the Question.. We get the shaft..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload