Default The new Hatchery!

The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy.
    The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy.
    The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

My friend who is a hip hop beat juggle and scratch type DJ, took that in mp3 form, stuck it on his laptop, and scratched it over a beat for like 10 minutes. I died laughing, my ghost is typing this.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    My friend who is a hip hop beat juggle and scratch type DJ, took that in mp3 form, stuck it on his laptop, and scratched it over a beat for like 10 minutes. I died laughing, my ghost is typing this.
    Share please.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    Share please.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy.
    New sig
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    That was awesome! Grats to your friend, it seems Turbine have taken it and made it the official soundtrack to FOT.

I can't remember the wording, but this also happens at the entrance to the tunnel at the start of "Undermine" (Attack on Stormreach/Lordsmarch Plaza).
    I think I noticed it happen somewhere else too, but I can't remember.

Earth and and full time at work: I move 400 lb stainless steel Refrigerators with ease!

NPC: Barrigan Turaen (Panhandler) near house K

Something must be done! We cannot allow this to happen! The Tent! bla bla bla. I feel his pain I want to help him.

This NPC is a vet now! Why is he still there?

I want to help him, but I cannot.(The game won't let me give him money) Why is he still there? Where is he getting food and shelter from! This NPC must have a story to fit why he has been there for such a long period of time! He serves no purpose atm. I want to help him but he is out dated with his responses and he is delusional! I wish him the best!
    Last edited by zDragonz; 09-25-2013 at 11:44 PM.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

"Just a little harder!"
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

The
    Distributed - Currently on life 80.

"The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy."
    "The Stormreaver cannot challenge the Truthful One on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    Share please.
    ^^ This. Now.