Default Difficulty updating Account Profile / Billing Information

Hey guys,

So, I've had an ongoing issue with updating my Account Profile, alongside making payments in-game for Turbine Points.

I've read all the FAQs and unfortunately, while trying to update my account to have a Postcode set to "0"XXXX and also set my State/Province to 'Not Applicable', I receive the following error:

The system was unable to update your billing information. Please verify your billing information and try again later. If you continue to experience this error, you may wish to try another credit card or contact your issuing bank. To request further assistance, please visit support.turbine.com.

I have yet to call your Account Management line due to timezone differences (GMT -5 compared to GMT +11) and I do not possess the means to fax, however I am wondering if there is anything else I should take into account? Prior to whatever system change happened in the background, this credit card had zero issues with making payments and now it almost seems like Turbine does not want my ongoing source of income :P lol

I have a similar problem . I cannot use a card that i use for most of my internet transactions .

After contacting Turbine and 2-3 mails later ( 10 days ) I still cannot use it . This happened 4 months ago . Lately I tried again but not any luck . So i tried a new card but still it will not work .

So I decided if Turbine don't want my money , I wont put any more effort to giving it to them . Bonus points was nice to buy...
    Ghallanda - Legends of Ancient Greece

Gazbar

Have same issue - cannot update billing information with my current card.

The card and card holder information for verification is fine - a just bought Shadowfell expansion from DDO Market the other day (which is handled by a different company than Turbine) - yet when i try to update my card info at myaccount.turbine.com i get the same error message that you are quoting in your OP.

Have you been able to resolve this issue in the last 2 months since your post?

Community Member

Currently also facing this problem. I'm able to subscribe for VIP but unable to purchase points from the DDO store. Submitted a ticket which has not been replied to for almost a week.

Community Member

Is anyone else still having this problem? I've been getting the same message when I tried to update my account. Still waiting on a response from Turbine.

A friend of mine is currently having this same issue, though he lives in Brazil I wouldn't think that's the problem. We're going to try emailing Support and seeing what they make of it.
    Keep on rollin'.

Community Member

Im also having difficulty upgrading to VIP. By that I mean its just not working. :/ I have contacted my bank, everything is in order on my end. But no matter what browser I use, Firefox, IE, Safari or Chrome. I still have the same problem. Anyone know why this could be?

Community Member

same, tried two different cards and nothing.