Community Member

Default Buying Pale Green Ioun Stone

Paying 150k platinum contact me ingame at Rowsh Delanov or here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledtyrant View Post
    Paying 150k platinum contact me ingame at Rowsh Delanov or here on the forums.
    FYI last time I put one up for 2million pp in the AH it went in less than a day,

wow 150k pp, loled so hard, really XD

same happened when i read the 2M pp lol
    psykopeta - hoarding pl, for the sake of hoarding, the day i become ubercompletionist will be because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS i'm not a pro, maybe if i reincarnate in RL...

These things are very rare. If you get one for 150k, it was either someone doing you a favor or you got VERY lucky and found a chump. I've seen some lowball offers before, but this one has me really hoping you just don't know and will correct yourself. I'd personally put the drop rate at around 1% if I had to guess. Anyone putting any effort into farming this will either be doing it for themselves or expecting more than a couple hours worth of trash loot in exchange.

I agree that I'd never pay the outrageous prices some people are asking like 1000 AS or over 2 mil pp, but supply is probably just that low that they are hoping just as much as you are to find someone that doesn't know better.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Community Member

I assure you my offer was no mistake. what little information i could find on the stone is from here : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...82#post5122982

from the small sample size people seem to be pulling the stone in 1-30 chests. Hardly rare. Necropolis weapons were supposed to be a long process and rare to come by yet 8 days my grinding and 4 trades later I had 2 coronations. If I had shadowfell I would try for the stone myself but honestly it is an after thought. It's only 40 hp the custom trinket I have now can be wiped and built for whatever I need. Pale green ioun stone is truly worth around 150k to me someone could have sold it for 1 billion plat for all I care. It's just like those fools posting necro pages and shield shards for 1 million a piece. When my sets were done I went ahead and posted all my dupes for 50-100k a piece because that's what they were worth to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledtyrant View Post
    I assure you my offer was no mistake. what little information i could find on the stone is from here : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...82#post5122982

from the small sample size people seem to be pulling the stone in 1-30 chests. Hardly rare. Necropolis weapons were supposed to be a long process and rare to come by yet 8 days my grinding and 4 trades later I had 2 coronations. If I had shadowfell I would try for the stone myself but honestly it is an after thought. It's only 40 hp the custom trinket I have now can be wiped and built for whatever I need. Pale green ioun stone is truly worth around 150k to me someone could have sold it for 1 billion plat for all I care. It's just like those fools posting necro pages and shield shards for 1 million a piece. When my sets were done I went ahead and posted all my dupes for 50-100k a piece because that's what they were worth to me.
    I have 3 of them but had to ransack the chest several times over many, many weeks. Theres no way I would let one go for a measly 150k but good luck in your search.