Community Member

Default CR's in Lords of dust chain

Was hoping this would have been fixed by now, but apparently it hasn't.

Just so the dev's know, completing any saga involving those three quests right now will be a difficult chore on EN, where the cultists have CR14, but the dogs have CR34, and the mid boss(marideth) had CR 38 and ~35000 hit points. And this was solo. I stopped after that, because I knew I would't finish the quest before I had to leave. Point is, that it's a very sad state for what i think of as a fun quest chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    Was hoping this would have been fixed by now, but apparently it hasn't.

Just so the dev's know, completing any saga involving those three quests right now will be a difficult chore on EN, where the cultists have CR14, but the dogs have CR34, and the mid boss(marideth) had CR 38 and ~35000 hit points. And this was solo. I stopped after that, because I knew I would't finish the quest before I had to leave. Point is, that it's a very sad state for what i think of as a fun quest chain.
    Keep these threads coming. Turbine has to at least acknowledge it eventually. From this point on I'll +1 any new thread I see like this until dev acknowledgement.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen