no splashing, huh? hmmm. darn. there go my favorite ideas. lol (even if you didn't splash barb or fighter, 2 rogue is sooooo useful!)
anyways... human is good for the extra feat. h-elf is potentially good for dilly (there is even the potential for silliness)
i am assuming first life, 32 point build. how far into epic levels are you likely to take this when you get there?
considering i don't know the answers to my previous questions... places i would start with are:
- start with at LEAST 15 str (unless you have, or anticipate, access to a +3 or better str tome. then you can start lower) - all level-ups into strength - pick up overwhelming crit at 24th (21st level feat would be inspire excellence)
- having surprisingly low charisma is fine... keeping perform skill maxed and a +perform item is more than enough to have a sky-high fascinate. 14 is fine. also, if you go half elf, dilly paladin lets you add up to +5 of your charisma bonus to your saves (high enhancement cost to do so, but without a multiclass, it's less stressing on your available points.)
- must have feats: power attack, cleave, great cleave, improved crit: slash, metamagic: extend spell. toughness is slightly less imperative than it once was, but is still good to have
- optional feats to chose from once you've allowed for the must haves: empower heal, THF chain, dragonmark of passage (if human)
- epic feats: inspires excellence at 21, overwhelming crit at 24. beyond this i don't know, if anyone cares to fill in.
- recommended eds: legendary dreadnought to get momentum swing (improved power attack also nice), fury of the wild for sheer damage and the aforementioned auto-granted THF feats in the epic moment.
- must have spells: haste, rage, displacement, otto's irresistible dance, greater heroism, and (at low levels) master's touch. beyond that, take what suits your fancy.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload