Community Member

Default Storm Horns Quests Giving Heroic End Rewards for Epic Quests

Completed a few Storm Horns quests on Epic Hard and for end rewards I was presented with heroic level loot. The random gen items were +8 to +10 total enchantment and the named items were +10 enchantment, min level 19. I have run this chain several times this week without seeing this problem. This was my first run after today's patch, 19.2.

I've been farming this chain quite a bit for loot, primarily the chance at +20 masterful/wondrous items. I know these quests well from epic norm to epic elite. I've never run these on heroic and the heroic chain giver still has a little gold symbol over her head. Furthermore, the chest loot I got in these four runs was all +17 and higher enchantment.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Anyone run these quests since 19.2 and get the expected end reward lists?
    Last edited by Xyy; 09-23-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Edited for loss of format on submit

I did the Wheloon chain on epic normal and I only had heroic items as quest rewards for all quests. The end chain reward was epic though, but that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterAO View Post
    I did the Wheloon chain on epic normal and I only had heroic items as quest rewards for all quests. The end chain reward was epic though, but that was it.
    I have had this problem with other packs. It’s not only wheloon/stormhorns problem. And lv 18 quest (for example elite vale) giving loot and reward for lvs 11- 12. Weird.
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

Default Yep

Me and my guildies all got surprised by this for an EE Storm Horns completion and an EE Wheloon completion. I bug reported for each area.
    Abamf|Skwat|Baucas Thelanis