Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Yeah, they did mess up the names there. It's probably got something to do with how they swapped Crubicle and Cabal's positions over in relation to one being a flagging quest and one being a walk-up.

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    Yeah, disappointing that they reopen sagas only to have many of them effectively closed.

On a side note, I had what appeared to be a nasty bug on my epic gianthold saga last night. It just wouldn't count my Cabal for One completion no matter how many times I ran it. Upon closer inspection, the text describing Cabal for One actually describes Crucible so I'll be running Crucible today to see if they just messed up the names. Seems like something Turbine could mess up.
    I've run Cabal for One and not Crucible. I can verify they messed up the names.
    Bug reported already...we'll see how quickly something that trivial to fix, yet has such a big impact on the usability of this new Saga, gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
    Bug reported already...we'll see how quickly something that trivial to fix, yet has such a big impact on the usability of this new Saga, gets fixed.
    -spit-take-

If only this was the first time someone said something similar.
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

Did anyone do epic saga and can you write down the rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Nibor View Post
    Yeah, I can 100% confirm as well that the names are swapped. I ran Crucible today and it counted as completing Cabal for One and I got my reward. So the saga can be completed, as long as you realize the name swap mistake.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I just completed the Cabal for One on Epic and thought it was the last quest. I was scratching my head for ages trying to figure out what went wrong.

Then I came here. Should have come here first I guess.

I suppose I better get psyched up for Crucible, God how I hate that quest.

Thanks again all.

Engineer: The glass is the wrong size.

Community Member

Not sure if anyone cares anymore, but just completed a hard GH heroic saga to see what rewards were compared to true elite.

- XP knocked from 46k for true elite to 22k
    - 2 random +1 skill tomes instead of 4.
    - 7500 guild renown instead of 15k
    - they kept the crappy small guild renown option

Big difference, but still nifty if you decide you need 'em all on after elite runs hard for the xp.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12