Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Heroic Saga Completion Rewards

What are the Heroic Sagan Completion Rewards?

I looked at the wiki, can't find any word on them. Does anyone know?

I just did the Gianthold one All Elite and got a choice of 46k Exp, one choice of 4 different +1 skill tomes or 15k renown.....or Heroic deeds....
    Sarlona: Lousypher, Elathi, Elizof, Niti, Littwo, Shawker, Tygr

Quote Originally Posted by pasterqb View Post
    I just did the Gianthold one All Elite and got a choice of 46k Exp, one choice of 4 different +1 skill tomes or 15k renown.....or Heroic deeds....
    Thats....

uber
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Thats....

uber
    IKR? I had hoped it would at least be around 80k, roughly half of the epic elite reward... =\ 46k is basically one quest at those levels. I'd honestly be more tempted to take the 15k renown than the exp.

Thanks everyone - yes, I just did it. Your rewards is one of:

- a choice between 4 randomly generated +1 skill tomes
    - 46 000 xp that is applied immediately
    - 15 000 guild renown
    - a random renown reward (no idea why this is here, it shouldn't be - who would take it over the 15 000 if that is what they wanted?)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    IKR? I had hoped it would at least be around 80k, roughly half of the epic elite reward... =\ 46k is basically one quest at those levels. I'd honestly be more tempted to take the 15k renown than the exp.
    Then do take that renown.

Seriously, folks, you know its FREE stuff no one has to pay for, right?
    Why so much mehativity?

Quote Originally Posted by viktorserak View Post
    Then do take that renown.

Seriously, folks, you know its FREE stuff no one has to pay for, right?
    Why so much mehativity?
    People always have their hopes up, can't put it on them for being disappointed.
    And comparing the whole of the chain to a single quest is valid from an xp per minute point of view.
    It's not like it was clear from the start what we where getting for this.
    Anyway, I'm happy with all options for a reward.

+1 to a skill, 15k for guild renown or extra xp.
    I guess I'll be seeing more guild runs and more complete chain runs.

I am wondering what the rewards are for normal vs hard vs elite.

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    People always have their hopes up, can't put it on them for being disappointed.
    And comparing the whole of the chain to a single quest is valid from an xp per minute point of view.
    It's not like it was clear from the start what we where getting for this.
    Anyway, I'm happy with all options for a reward.

+1 to a skill, 15k for guild renown or extra xp.
    I guess I'll be seeing more guild runs and more complete chain runs.

I am wondering what the rewards are for normal vs hard vs elite.
    Well, my hopes were up for ppl saying: Thx for the free stuff Turbine and thx for much more free stuff (7 sagas) Turbine :-)

Guess some ppl just never be happy.

Anyway, I am glad it is how it is. Not entirely understanding why are some sagas structured the way the are, but hey, I can work on multiple sagas at once :-)

46k is three runs of Litany (not counting the absolute first one), so not insignificant but not amazing.

Absolute first runs of quests are a limited resource and on 36 point lives, a lot of XP comes from repeats of quests, so it is pretty substantial.
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Community Member

When I got my 46k I also got a message saying you have have recieved 4599 xp due to bonuses, had a voice and ship buff, wish I was running a pot....

It appears that 46k could be alot more.
    Toons:
    Smallmans Syndrome, Rovac, Dragnipur, Prettyhater Machine, Lubed, Castinfist
    Emmpeethree, Hyperkill Hyperthrill and Greyvegas (All on Khyber)

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterHops View Post
    When I got my 46k I also got a message saying you have have recieved 4599 xp due to bonuses, had a voice and ship buff, wish I was running a pot....

Ooooooh, nice!

I'm happy about the rewards - no mistake. I think they are great! After all, we're going to do the quests anyways. So it's entirely extra.

Does anyone know what the Evenstar reward is? I'm just going through the quests now. I'll report back when I finish them, but I'm really busy this week, so it might not be for a bit.

Community Member

These saga are a great add to the game, that incourage playing a variety of quests at harder diff instead of mindless farming same quest over and over... well done Turbine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Njohrd View Post
    These saga are a great add to the game, that incourage playing a variety of quests at harder diff instead of mindless farming same quest over and over... well done Turbine!!
    I want a Necro Saga, from the P1 flagging all the way up through Abbot... Should be some hella good stuff for that I'ld imagine..
    Now excuse me while I wander off to arm myself with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and hunker down behind my Armored Beer Refrigerator, while I have the UFO's take control of the Congresional Wives with the help of the International Cocaine Smugglers and the Evil Geniuses for a Better Tomorrow

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    46k is three runs of Litany (not counting the absolute first one), so not insignificant but not amazing.

Absolute first runs of quests are a limited resource and on 36 point lives, a lot of XP comes from repeats of quests, so it is pretty substantial.
    I agree.

It's free bonus xp on top of everything else you're normally getting. I like it.
    It's definitely an N-word.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    I want a Necro Saga, from the P1 flagging all the way up through Abbot... Should be some hella good stuff for that I'ld imagine..
    or an amrath saga... with a huge xp grant and some other cool stuff. Should suffice to inflate a little life in a dyng pack

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterHops View Post

just picked up heroic XP from Gh, and yes the bonuses added to it, I did end up with around 66k

my
    Member of Captains Crew - Ghallanda
    Rifken - Triple-Triple Completionist
    Riffken - Completionist
    Tegg - Azrahn

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Guess what i was hoping for when i saw the 7 new sagas bit.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

I like the skill tome options, I just picked up a nice +1 concentration for my character. Should be a help when rounding out the list.

46k seems OK for the GH saga. Free XP for doing a tour of GH seems reasonable and balanced

The sad part is that High Road is closed and is required in 4? Of the new Sagas
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    46k seems OK for the GH saga. Free XP for doing a tour of GH seems reasonable and balanced

The sad part is that High Road is closed and is required in 4? Of the new Sagas
    Yeah, disappointing that they reopen sagas only to have many of them effectively closed.

On a side note, I had what appeared to be a nasty bug on my epic gianthold saga last night. It just wouldn't count my Cabal for One completion no matter how many times I ran it. Upon closer inspection, the text describing Cabal for One actually describes Crucible so I'll be running Crucible today to see if they just messed up the names. Seems like something Turbine could mess up.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast