Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member FlaviusMaximus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darksol23 View Post
    The teir5 mystic monk enhancement Every Light Casts a Shadow procs neg levels on party members = FUN.

and

Monk and Rogue staff enhancements with the same name still stack, thankfully...
    Something in Shiradi makes Every Light Casts a Shadow proc, and it neg levels the party when it happens there too. This was happening before 19.2 though. Not sure if it is already on a known issues list.

Good to know that the monk and rogue staff stuff is stacking.

Default Fists of Light

The "positive damage on undead" part of Fists of Light heals the enemies once again instead of damaging them. (Seen, among others, in Battle for Eveningstar)

Quote Originally Posted by Ovrad View Post
    The "positive damage on undead" part of Fists of Light heals the enemies once again instead of damaging them. (Seen, among others, in Battle for Eveningstar)
    I've been using this constantly and have yet to see this happen, though I'm on level 10ish quests. It harms undead and doesn't heal any enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gywiden View Post
    I've been using this constantly and have yet to see this happen, though I'm on level 10ish quests. It harms undead and doesn't heal any enemy.
    I am aware of how it's supposed to work, but since the patch it hasn't worked that way, hence why I list it as a bug. I did mention the quest as it might only affect some specific type, in this case, zombified villagers and drow might be coded differently because of their possible dual state. (In an older version, the same bug only affected the undead pirates in crystal cove, which was eventually fixed)

Quote Originally Posted by Ovrad View Post
    I am aware of how it's supposed to work, but since the patch it hasn't worked that way, hence why I list it as a bug. I did mention the quest as it might only affect some specific type, in this case, zombified villagers and drow might be coded differently because of their possible dual state. (In an older version, the same bug only affected the undead pirates in crystal cove, which was eventually fixed)
    Yeah, I was just reiterating the correct behavior I'm seeing rather than telling you what it is supposed to do (and yes since the update; I've probably run 15ish quests since then, almost every one with undead in them).

And that is why I mentioned I was doing different quests too, in case this is quest/enemy specific.

Default heroic Chimera's Fang still broken

Dragonshard Focus: Sentinel still not working with sentinel dragon marks. Release notes say they fixed epic one. I guess they forgot the heroic one lol.

found a fun one. when on my druid monk with bequile - i m bequiling myself when i use grasp of earth dragon finisher
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyopa View Post
    As far as Gauthaag goes, don't let him get you riled up. This is what he does. Constantly.

Envenomed Blades stance (Drow Enhancement Version) still bugged, stops working after you log off or disconnect.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gywiden View Post
    Is EN Lords of Dust's CRs fixed? How about bard hirelings' Ironskin Chant not doing anything? I've reported those and they still don't seem to make it even into the known issues list.
    I don't think the CRs are fixed, something seems off on that whole chain. The cultist caster boss (only one I get hps on) had ~1000 more than the end boss in EN Devil Assault with the same scaling and the red name dog was pretty ridicules. all dogs and 4+leggers in the chain were very resilient relative to other things for that matter, with the spiders in Spinner being tougher than the reavers and Hezies that were supposedly guarding them (but not the 4 legged Jeriliths).

Ran some epic Wheeloon quests last night after the mabar sneak preview. End rewards were the heroic versions. Also with heroic gen loot. (as in lvl 15)

I tried to allocate a few points I'd earned in a destiny but I couldn't. I found that I had to switch to another destiny and then switch back to the destiny I was trying to spend points in to get the system to recognize that I could do it. Then it worked. Not a big bug and with an easy workaround.

After the update my ring of the master artifice lost its' reconstruct clicky.

Community Member

Auction: Cannot view an items properties by right click and viewing in portrait orb (least i cant in auction but i can in pawn shops).
    Auction: Have to select an item either above or below the one you click on in order to get the buy button to ungrey.
    Weapons: Some weapons have different values for the same metal type (sent bug report).

Quote Originally Posted by Melondrop View Post
    Weapons: Some weapons have different values for the same metal type (sent bug report).
    Stats are dependent on enchantment value too

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    After the update my ring of the master artifice lost its' reconstruct clicky.
    Used to happen back when you could deconstruct tier 1 and 2 from the level 4-16 items (it would become craftable without enchantment max and you could fit masterful craftmanship on it )
    Side effect was clickies being broken no more charges, still listed as effect on item

-Electric traps have no visuals
    -Hires can pick up ancient powerorbs in prison of plains but not use them (will drop on teleport)
    -Mantle of Invulnerability blocks 4th level and lower spells, along with sometimes negating other higher level spells (such as Sunburst, as the blindness component is tagged as a 2nd level spell.
    -When True Reincarnating, the following is incorrectly reset:
    --Your interface positions
    --All your comments on your friends list.
    --Your custom chat channels
    -Level 3 Navigator called Xathrizopkrsis will not allow you to teleport to Meridia at level 12, while the level 2 navigator will.
    -Ice fensers summon ice crystals that increase required breakables for bonus xp (since it's percentage based of total), but do not count as breakables when broken. (Noticeable in ghosts of perdition)
    -Partycrashers:
    --When at the illusionary mark that duplicates itself, triggering the copying before the trap results in all the marks being the true mark.
    -Artificer pet:Iron Defender
    --Repair skill does not affect amount recovered on rest
    -Using buyables in the bar to increase recovery
    --Cheapest buyables to increase recovery have been made obsolete by the recent increase in recovery from U12.
    --So they are being replaced by the healing effect in the bar and won't even show up when used.
    -The Jungle of Khyber
    --You can target the forcefield around the chest from Dartak the beholder, and remove it before he is dead
    --Allowing you to open the chest
    -Devils Assault
    --Baktor Teleport loop, do I need to say more
    -Eye of the titan
    --Killing giants before titan is there can cause pathfinding to fail etc etc
    -Radiant Servant
    --Not targeting yourself when enabling positive aura will waste a charge and not activate, will still count for Radiant Servant core 5 ability by the same name
    ---Multiple target self abilities have had this issue since around U12 I think
    -Gainthold Wilderness
    --Only the first player to trigger the teleport location gets credit for it
    -Sogshadow Moss Patch
    --Only the first player to interact with it will get waterbreathing
    ---Used to be single use per player, not for everyone
    -Heytons rest
    --2 sarcophagus are interactable, not breakable, so you can use them to break and unbreak, not counting for bonuses
    -Dream Conspiracy
    --Trapboxes may spawn deep in the wall for the gate to Jonas Wylkes
    -Many cosmetic goofs like trapboxes being the wrong way and the panel opening in the wall
    -Loads of items that do not destroy or drop on exit of quests, giving new players no clue where they came from or if they are usefull

Problem is that I could go on and on if I list all the ancient and minor bugs

Unannounced changes:
    Buff icons from enhancements have gotten an makeover (also causing a lot of icons to be broken on fighter, druid and probably more with 'DO NOT USE')

unannounced fixes:
    -Material Icons on challenge listing finally working again
    Last edited by Neouni; 09-29-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Default A Ray of Hope broken

Here's another one for the bugged list. The random encounter A Ray of Hope is bugged in Epic Wheloon Prison. I led Adara to Shar manor at least twice in the epic prison and both times she failed to recognize that she was in front of the door to Shar manor and go in. It also seems that the GM's have tried to port her inside and it won't let them do that either. So if you come across this encounter, good luck because you will just be wasting resources since she becomes a dumb blonde cleric that doesn't know where she is. And that is not meant as an insult to anyone who has a blonde haired cleric, just this particular NPC goes dumb at the door to Shar manor.

Community Member

Death Aura now cancels whenever you go through a loading screen. Yay Shadow Crypt farming!
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12