Just thought I'd start a thread to gather together all the new things that are in the latest patch, but are not in the release notes or official known issues list. I will try to edit this initial post when I can and summarize follow up posts to this thread when multiple people have confirmed something. If it is a new bug, please use the bug reporting tool. I am not expecting the devs to monitor this thread. I only wanted to try to consolidate any information that is posted in the forums concerning the latest patch. If there is a thread that is started that covers a particular issue, please link to it in your post. And as a service to those who haven't looked at the official known issues list, here is a copy of what is new in it (last updated 9/26/13):
- The Saga NPCs are temporarily unavailable. Thanks for your patience! NOTE: Even though the NPCs are unavailable, quest completions are still being tracked for credit towards your saga completion once the NPCs are available again.
- The quest "End of the Road" is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Kobolds are not properly using teleporters or Dimension Doors in crystal collection Challenges.
Unofficial list of fixes (last updated 9/26/13) :
- Cannith challenge items that have spell lore have been corrected from single digit critical chances to the correct double digit ones (12-16%)
Unofficial list of changes/additions (last updated 9/23/13) :
- Hall of Heroes has portals that take you to an event when its active (Cove/Mabar/Risia or Midwinter depending on realm)
Unofficial list of bugs (last updated 9/26/13) :
- Ranged weapons from Cannith challenges do not fire (confirmed by Cordovan)
- The re-integration of heroic and epic raid counters into one raid counter has had the side effect of Wheloon and Storm Horns quest giver NPCs only handing out heroic rewards even if the content was run on an epic difficulty. (confirmed by Feather of Sun)