Exclamation Memorial Run for a Player

Ok i'll make this as quick and painless as I can.....

One of the most liked players on Sarlona Was supposed to be 6 feet under by now due to terminal Cancer so when I heard he was still alive I was happy but then I found out that he wouldn't make it to December.... So me and a Friend decided to do a memorial run around DDO so he knows that we will miss him...... the player I'm talking about is Rangoul.

He is a dear friend of mine and several others that I know all I'm asking is for a half day of every ones time at the most to show that everyone on Sarlona will miss him I know I'm no Big shot on the forums or even on Sarlona... Hell my guild is level 50+ and I'm still running solo after 4 years.... so come on lets show a brother what Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson created DnD for, a way for people to become friends while having fun....

I'm hoping we will see him in game but it is uncertain if he will be alive when we do the run.... the run will start in Korthos and go into Evening star > Wheloon docks, then return to the harbor up the nearest stairs, into the market where we will run a circle around the entire market > then proceed to all the houses in the market and end in Delera's Graveyard in front of Gary Gygax's memorial.....

I'm not expecting everyone or even a lot of people to show up but I would like to record the event and upload it to You tube... my own grandma died of 4th stage liver failure and most of her family and friends were never there when she pasted on and I would like to avoid that being past on in-game with one of the nicest guys on Sarlona, that a few of my friends look up to as a elder brother in DDO... so please if its possible I am asking for 1 Day that the Developers of DDO would allow everyone access to Delera's Graveyard just like for the Mabar event if not then I understand.... this is not only a tribute to Rangoul but to every player that has ever played this game as a message that we will miss you not only as a fellow gamer and guild mate but as Brother/Sister that we could come talk to if we really needed let us get whats pent up inside out..

I'm planing on doing the run on the 5th of October..

Current- Fire of the Dragon- Guild leader
    Foaly
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

Default Excellent idea, I can not run the whole way as I don't own all the packs

I would like to participate, it may only be a half run, but I would love to see this event fly!

all the best, please post a start time...

so come on lets show a brother what Gary Gygax and Dave Arneson created DnD for, a way for people to become friends while having fun....

I'm planing on doing the run on the 5th of October..

Current- Fire of the Dragon- Guild leader
    Foaly[/QUOTE]

Default Time

I would like to do this at 12 noon eastern GMT -4 is when i would like to start doing the memorial run.....
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio