Community Member

Default +20 LR. Can't change classes.

I have a 12/6/2 rogue, ftr, pally and I'm looking to use my +20 wood to change him to 12/6/2 rogue, rgr, monk. When I go to take ranger or monk they are greyed out. The stone says you can change any class. Is there a work around for this or am I stuck with those classes because I was three classes already?

TY for the help.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

You can only have 3 classes at any one time. This includes during the LR process.

Community Member

You'd pretty much have to know what class you took at each level in advance and plan it out, as well as a possible alignment change. If you don't know at what level each class was taken, or if the fighter or paladin were taken towards the end it becomes a lot harder to work in. If you happened to do something like rog1, fighter 6 then pal 2 by level 10 you could easily shift those levels to pure Rogue and work in Ranger and Monk after 10.

You might be able to work around it if you took your fighter and pally levels early. Switch them all over to rogue then take your ranger and monk levels late during your LR.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Dude View Post
    I have a 12/6/2 rogue, ftr, pally and I'm looking to use my +20 wood to change him to 12/6/2 rogue, rgr, monk. When I go to take ranger or monk they are greyed out. The stone says you can change any class. Is there a work around for this or am I stuck with those classes because I was three classes already?

TY for the help.
    Welcome to DDO easily the worst of all MMOs when it comes to respeccing old characters even those utterly broken by development changes.

I had a similiar issue and in the end was forced to TR as the +20 was just useless without it allowing at least an alignment change during character creation and also making those who multi classed be screwed out of actually fixxing characters.

Its why I just cant feel like (Fight Club #!) is wrong to do, as I earned those abilities and fairly so, and if I am forced to TR to fix my toon it should at least be as mellow and painless a TR as possible.

Community Member

Default TY for the info.

Thanks for the help. I don't remember the level break down but I'll just play with it and see what I can work out.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.