Community Member

Default Guys what are some Nightshield/Shield Clickies?

Need a few of them stocked up. All i know is the necro armour clicky.

you could just look in the ah for shield clicky items. normally a few in there. no need for "named". mystic belt, goggles of shielding are 2 more.

Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    you could just look in the ah for shield clicky items. normally a few in there. no need for "named". mystic belt, goggles of shielding are 2 more.
    I didn't think there were non-named shield clickies.
    Anyway, unless it's been changed, those are broken in that the anti-MM effect only lasts 1 min, despite the rest of the spell staying 5 minutes. And, you might as well be using wands/scrolls for those.

OP : For long lasting MM protection, there's those armors from necro necklace turn in you mentionned, and the armors from Mabar. That's about it.
    Owy Evoker FvS / Praledric Completionist Qstaff Rogue/Monk/Druid / Laraeph DC Wizard / Laraelph AA Monk/Ranger/Pally / Gaenry Shiradi Sorc/FvS/Wiz / Reasis SWF Pally & numerous others
    The Leveller for DDO!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by -Zephyr- View Post
    Anyway, unless it's been changed, those are broken in that the anti-MM effect only lasts 1 min, despite the rest of the spell staying 5 minutes.
    Didnt know it was broken lol.

Anyway, unless it's been changed, those are broken in that the anti-MM effect only lasts 1 min, despite the rest of the spell staying 5 minutes. And, you might as well be using wands/scrolls for those.

OP : For long lasting MM protection, there's those armors from necro necklace turn in you mentionned, and the armors from Mabar. That's about it.
    It's been fixed since update 17 or so, random Gen shield clickies provide MM protection for the full duration.
    Officer of Disciples of the Apocalypse on Sarlona
    Himawari Life 3 - 1 FvS | Svipul Life 3 - 1 FvS | Chikaze Life 2 - 2 PAL / 2 MNK / 4 FVS
    Completionist Project: GLaDOS - Life 14 of ??: Bladeforged 'Zeus' - Started 22/02/14

There are a lot of non-named shield clickies.

Community Member

I'm not 100% positive about this but if I remember well there are some gloves (protective?) in Korthos. Behind the locked door right after you complete the quest. That's the quest where you kill Jacobe (can't remember the name) in it's ghoul form.

1 charge, no ML.

Edit: http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Protective_Gloves

Also the Giantcrafted armor have 3 charges.
    Last edited by Azarddoze; 09-21-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    Kal Vas Flam... Corp Por... Corp Por

...And then there was silence

actually those are fixed lol i use mine all the time. the only time you might take force damage is from say a chain missiles. if you're near someone you just happen to get hit as well.